Membres

dimanche 21 février 2010

PB Christmas is coming

Flashback, part 3...
I made the following card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge (Week 85 - we were asked to do something sweet) and Papertake Weekly (Sketch 33) and OMG!!! I still can't believe I won the Penny Black Challenge and received a beautiful Popcorn The Bear stamp set! I was SOOO happy! Here is my card, coloured with Tombows...
*
Flashback, 3e partie...
Une autre petite carte, faite pour le
Penny Black Saturday Challenge (Week 85 - Something Sweet) et le Challenge de Papertake Weekly (Sketch 33), et oh bonheur!!! et grande surprise aussi, j'ai eu la chance de gagner chez Penny Black Saturday! Merci, merci, merci!!



Bisous,
xx
Delphine

1 commentaire:

  1. Congrats on winning the PB challenge, have fun with your prize. Another gorgeous cards from you Delphine ~ luv the image ~ great layout too xx lizzy xx

    RépondreSupprimer