Membres

dimanche 26 septembre 2010

Guess who has not been working...

Hello all! First, thank you VERY much for the comments you left on my previous card, they really mean a lot to me:-). And for those of you wondering, no, my son still doesn't want to leave me to go to school, mornings are really hard but his days at school seem to be okay. Better than nothing, I guess the rest will come... sooner or... LATER!!! (I have stopped hoping it would come fast...).
I had decided to spend time crafting this weekend, and I made a second card... So no work, but cards... I have used a Tiddly Inks image - I have just found out about them and I love them :-)!
Tonight's card is for the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Challenge 22 - Sketch challenge
Totally Papercrafts - #35 - A Kind of Magic
Charisma Cardz - #38 - Anything goes
Mad for Markers - Colour in a digital image using Copics


And a close up...

Images: Betty Belfrey Tiddly Inks - Bats (Penny Black) - Sentiment (Kraftin' Kimmie)
Copics: BV0000, 00, 02, C0, 1, 3, 5, 7, E000, 00, 11, 31, 35, 37, 47, 53, 57, V09, 15, 17, Y28
DP: Echo Park
Other: Distress Ink (Milled Lavender) with Ink Blending Tool, pearls from stash

And a last view,


So that was my second card for the weekend (but there is no third card:-(...). Off to visit you now, then to bed! Enjoy the rest of your evening and thanks again for your comments!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

22 commentaires:

  1. Hi Delphine! so pleased to hear you threw yourself into crafting this weekend...hope it made you feel a bit better & less down in the dumps :( sorry I forgot to ask about your son hun :( I'm sure it wont be long before he's settled.

    Your card is stunning Delphine! fab image...luv the purple you coloured her in ~ Good luck in the challenges! xx Lizzy xx :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your colouring is amazing Delphine. Really lovely. And my favourite colour.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very cute and halloweeny!! :) Love it. :) The purple is great. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi hun
    fabulous card, luv the image, gorgeous papers & design, im sure your son will settle down soo, just takes some longer than others, hugs, sue,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wow!!! fantastic card delphine.the image is fab and i love your colouring, its amazing.great backing paper and i love the little bats.
    i really hope your little man settles soon.
    take care :)

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow gorgeous and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at 'Mad for Markers'.
    hugs
    Sue x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh my gosh. This is just fabulous, as always, Delphine. I love your colour scheme. My favourite 'witchy' colours. Actually, I use these colours for Christmas, too. I'm in love with this image!!!
    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wooow!!!wonderful card!!! The witch is so cute and the coloring its perfect.

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. OOHHH UHHHHH WOW Delphine are you looking at your shading!!! this is gorgeous my lady.I love love the coloring and yes these images are indeed too cute!!! RubyM:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow this is so cute! Love your colouring and the purple paper is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi Delphine. Wow just found your blog and am in awe of your colouring. I want to get my Copics out again now! I haven't used them for a few months in favour of my Promarkers. I'll be back again soon to check out your gorgeous work xx Jenny xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Ohhhhh Brilliant card hunny! I LOVEEEEE it!!
    sorry to hear your son is struggling a little but your right it will get better but in his own time! So sorry to hear your having a drowning time! hugs and love Samantha :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Adorable! LOVE the purple! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Purplicious Delphine, I loooove your paper and your colouring of this cute image is Amazing!

    Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring a Digi Image Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you will join us next time, have a great weekend, take careX:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. OH...Delphine ta carte est magnifique!!!
    J'adore cette petite sorcière avec ces chauves souris trop rigolotes.
    Bravo!
    Bisous, Murielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi Delphine this is stunning those colours are wonderful so is that image I love, love, love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hi Delphine

    Such gorgeous colours on this lovely creation.

    Great layout and images.

    I keep thinking about your little boy and feeling sorry for you both. You sound so much like me and my youngest son .. .. and it is awful.

    Love Jules xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Delphine this is just beautiful! I love the coloring you did, the purple is just gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. MERCI, Delphine
    Passe un trés bon week-end.
    Bisous, Murielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. WOW Delphine, LOVE your coloring, it's AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad For Markers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. oooh...This is just GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!!
    Thanks for joining in our Colouring a digi challenge at Mad for Markers!
    Sammi
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Oh wow your colouring on this image is just amazing. Wonderful colours. Love the little bats. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mad for Markers.
    mwah
    Trace

    RépondreSupprimer