Membres

vendredi 10 septembre 2010

Little hedgehog...

Hi all! I hope you are all well? First, thank you for all your lovely comments about my son. He is still VERY unhappy to go to school... I am just waiting... And I have had a crazy week again, ending with a parents teachers conference tonight and I must say I feel a bit tired.
Anyway, let's talk about cards!! Here is the one I have made for a friend's birthday, which I would like to enter into a few challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 117 - Purple, cream and brown
Fab 'n' Funky - Challenge 39 - Whateva/ Anything goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 120 - Animal Crackers
The Creative Cottage - Challenge 22 - Celebrations
Penny Black at Allsorts - Punch away (And a big thank you to Jules for telling me about their challenge:-)!


And the close up...

Stamps: Hedgehog birthday - Penny Black, sentiment - Personal Impressions
Copics: BV00, 02, 04, C1, E000, 00, 31, 33, 35, 50, 51, 53, R85, RV34, Y00, 15, 17, YG03, 13, 17, 63, 67
DP: Papermania
Tools: MS Doily lace punch, MS Doily Lace Trim
Other: Versacraft Sand and Purple Ink, Walnut Stain DI, Craftwork Cards Card Candy, Ribbon from stash

And I can't upload the last picture, I don't know why, my computer is as tired as me I think!!!! I will try again later, off to link up my card before I am too late. And I will visit you all this weekend! Ooh I love weekends!!
EDITED...


Hugs,
Delphine xx

20 commentaires:

  1. Hi Delphine! soooo sorry to hear your little boy still isn't settled at school :( I'm sure given a bit more time he'll be fine...fingers x on that hun.

    Another gorgeous card from you, cute image & fab layout ... luv the punched borders xx Lizzy xx :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for your very sweet comments! I just love your adorable card! These are one of my favorite line of stamps! The coloring is so pretty too!! Hope you have a chance to rest soon!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous work Delphine. Beautifully neat and so well coloured.

    You could also enter this into the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge this month.

    We are looking for punches alongside Penny Black images.

    The link is here if you are interested

    http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy your weekend. Sorry to hear things haven't improved with your son. My youngest was exactly the same and I used to walk to school with him crying and repeatedly saying "I don't want to go to school, please don't make me go to school, I want to stop at home with you". It breaks your heart doesn't it! I am feeling for you.

    Take care.

    Love Jules xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Delphine

    What a sweet and pretty card, it;s a really great image adn coloured beautifully.

    Just read about your problems with your son. I think more people have this problem than we realise, chin up, I'm sure things will improve.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. beautiful card, the image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cottage, Tracy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. stunning card delphine.the image is gorgeous and i love how you have done the sky.
    fab colours and papers and love your layout too :D

    sorry to hear your little boy has still not settled.
    hopefully he will be ok soon, am sure lots of cuddles from you will help :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ohh this is so cute, and love the DP.
    hugs
    Sue x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gorgeous card Delphine and beautifully coloured. Hope your sn has a better week!
    Clairexx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi ya hun
    sorry i have been awol for couple days hun, got me scrapbook finished now, phew. Hope little one soon settles down, very upsetting. Gorgeous card, cute image, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oooh wow, your cards are gorgeous!!
    Greetings Nicolet

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. This is gorgeous Delphine. I love this image and I'm ashamed to say I think I've only used it once.

    Hope things improve with your little boy soon. It must be very upsetting for you both.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great card, I love this! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Super cute card Delphine! Love the hedgehog stamp :) Hugs,
    Jessica

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Elle est splendide ta carte, Delphine!!!
    J'aime les couleurs et les perfo et ton image est trop mignonne.
    Merci pour tes si gentils commentaires sur mon blog.
    Passe une très bonne semaine.
    Bisous, Murielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. A beautiful card Delphine, I love the image & your colouring is perfect
    Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. what a fantastic card, the shading is just great! Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black@Allsorts challenge with this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Beautiful card Babe as always. Thanks for all your support but I'm taking a small break from cards for my new venture. Will keep in touch xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Beautiful card - great layout and use of your punches.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Hope to see you again.
    Debs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. such a great card love the punches you have used...x

    Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black at Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I'm a bad friend too! wow you have been so busy and I have missed all your lovely cards but catching up now! and they are so worth the wait and the scroll through! :0)

    RépondreSupprimer