Membres

mercredi 20 octobre 2010

Sugar Bowl

Hi all! I hope you are all well? Just a quick post to show you the card I am entering into the Sugar Bowl Challenge #45 (Tiets' Sketch), before image uploads are disabled by Blogger:-)...


And the usual close up:-)

Stamp: Purrfect Friend - Sugar Nellie
Copics: B00, 02, 93, 95, 97, C1, 3, 5, 7, E000, 00, 31, 33, 35, 37, R20, Y21
DPs: Stamperia
Prima flowers, white pearl pen, ribbon and gems from stash

I hope to start catching up with you all today to leave comments on your fab creations but I am so late it is going to take me some time... I am even a little bit scared when I look at my dashboard, but I will visit YOU eventually!
Hugs,
Delphine xxx

15 commentaires:

  1. Awh hun, she's sooooooo cute! Perfect choice of colours. Love it. Hugs, Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A gorgeous card Delphine! Looks wonderful!
    Hugs Kristel

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Delphine!

    Stunning card from again hun, luv the lush colour combo & fab layout ...ace colouring as always ~ Good luck in the challenge !

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi ya hun
    aww a totally gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, beautiful papers & design, luv the colour combo, sue,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. stunning card delphine.love your gg image and amazing colouring.the soft colours and papers are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful card Delphine, a gorgeous image and sooo beautifully coloured. Love the papers too.
    Kelly.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love how you've made the image, colours and papers all work so perfectly together. This is really gorgeous delphine, and thank you for all my lovely comments this evening.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. really cute love the colours too!
    and Don't worry about stopping by and spreading your self to thin! I love your visits and really appreciate them but also appreciate you have children and limited time toO!
    hugs Samantha x x x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is lovely Delphine. That Gorjuss Girl is really sweet and your colouring is beautiful.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hiya Gorgeous. Another fabulous creation from you, hon. You make everything work just perfectly together. Your colouring is just awesome, as always. Have you had copic classes? Big hugs. Lorraine xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello Delphine, is it cold where you are?? Your card is beautiful and I love the colour combo. Not coloured up any of my gorjuss stamps for ages now. I forget what I have there are so many LOL. Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Clairexx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fantastic card hunny! I really really love the colours, so beautiful! hugs Samantha :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Delphine

    I missed this lovely creation appearing .. .. I am so sorry!!

    Lots of beautiful layers. I love the papers, the layout and your super image. A very special make.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Bonjour Delphine,
    Que de magnifiques réalisations, j'adore la boîte et le petit carnet...c'est trop top!!!
    Ta petite carte est très belle aussi!
    Bonne vacance à toi aussi et très bonne semaine.
    Gros bisous, Murielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Ooooh you sneaky little French person you! Guess what I found when I got home - thank you babes, the photo doesn't do it justice, it is absolutely BEA-U-TI-FUL! Grateful hugs, Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer