Membres

mercredi 25 mai 2011

Experimenting:-)... ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Hello all! I hope you are well? It is time for a new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and our letter this fortnight is K for... Kids and we would like you to make a card or gift card, using Kraft! Kids and Kraft! If you feel like making a gift card, our very talented Lacey has made a fantastic tutorial which you can see here! And if you join us, you will be in the chance of winning one of the prizes generously offered by Karen's Doodles AND Digital Delights!
Bonjour à toutes! Mercredi, c'est Noël:-), l'heure du nouveau challenge d'ABC Christmas, et cette semaine nous sommes à la lettre K pour "Kraft et Kids" (enfants:-)! Lacey vous a concocté un super tutoriel pour faire une carte cadeau si vous le souhaitez, c'est ICI!



I was really excited at using kraft for my image because I have wanted to colour on kraft for a very long time! Here is my card, using a Karen's Doodles image... Cela faisait un bon moment que je voulais essayer d'utiliser du kraft pour mon image, j'ai enfin eu l'occasion! Voici ma carte avec une image de Karen's Doodles...


I had actually started to use different colours for my image but having nothing nice for the white, I did not want to leave my snowman and snow uncoloured so, change of plans, I thought I would try a sepia/old look. Here is the close up...
J'étais partie pour colorier mon image avec différentes couleurs, mais je n'avais rien de bien pour faire du blanc et je ne voulais pas laisser la neige et le bonhomme sans les colorier, j'ai donc décidé de faire un look sepia/ à l'ancienne... Gros plan et ingrédients...

Images: Karen's Doodles First Snowfall - Snag'em Stamps Snowflakes
Copics: W0, 1, 3, 5, 7 (I also wanted to use Warm Greys instead of my usual Cool Greys)
ColorBox Ink (white frost), card candy, DMC floss for the stitching

Since I could not find matching papers, I used my snowflakes stamp with white ink to brighten the card a little and embossed with my heat gun. I coloured white card candy with my W5 Copic for a perfect match and coloured my white DMC 6-strand floss with W5 to have a matching stitching!
Evidemment, pas de papiers qui convenaient, j'ai donc utilisé mon tampon neige avec de l'encre blanche pour éclaircir un peu la carte. J'ai colorié mes embellissements avec mon Copic W5, à savoir card candy et fil blanc DMC transformé grâce à quelques coups de Copic! Ensuite un peu de couture à la main comme d'habitude!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - #165 Let's Get Krafty!
Mad For Markers - Copic coloured embellishments (my card candy and white DMC 6-strand floss for stitching)
Stamps R Us - Going Digital

Don't forget to visit my teamies here for great inspiration! Have a lovely Wednesday and thank you very much for visiting!
Pour davantage d'inspiration, vous pouvez voir les créations de la DT ici! Bon mercredi et merci de votre visite! Bisous,
Hugs,
Delphine xx

27 commentaires:

  1. Wowwww this is a absolute stunner Delphine!! What a beauty dear!!!
    Hugs Kristel

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my goodness Delphine, you have done it again!! This card is just truly so lovely, it has kind of a vintagae feeling to it!! I'm not sure if my last comment, on CCC Dt project came up, since blogger was acting up again...If it didn't appear..I didn't miss your beautiful card, jusr blogger not letting me comment properly..Hugs & Sunshine sweetie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW!!!! Delphine you never cease to amaze me with your colouring skills! Gorgeous card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW and this is experimenting! AWESOME!! I am in ORE!! your card is Stunning! that's another one I would love on my mantle this Christmas!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a great card, cute image an I do love the coloring. Very hard to color in these colors and you have done a great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. WOW, Delphine, WOW!! This is truly beautiful, LOVE the vintage feel of this card! And your colouring just blows me away, as always :) Hugs, Milla

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. gorgeous card, Delphine, I love your colouring, I've never tried something like this!
    thank you for stopping by and the nice comment!
    hugs, Alina

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh Delphine. Wow. Wow. WOW. This card is, this card has actually left me speechless. Wow. A.Mazing. You are one VERY talented lady. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Gorgeous card, Delphine, as always! Love how you coloured this sweet image tone in tone. Looks great.
    Hugs, Karina

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi Delphine,
    WOW! I love this absoluteyl brilliant! :) xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful card Delphine. Love that sweet image and also how you've embossed the snowflakes. I'd like to try colouring on Kraft but somehow I never seem to get round to it.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wonderful!! I love your colouring:)) Thanks for joining us at Cute CArd Thursday Challenge.
    Hugs,Minna

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. ta carte sur kraft est une réussite, (une de plus), ton kraft est plus clair que le mien, c'est quoi?
    euh ça te prends combien de temps ta couture à la main???? quel courage! je suis admirative!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. absolutely stunning delphine.i love your fantastic colouring on the kraft card and your snowflake backing paper and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Oh I love this Delphine! What a great idea to do a Christmas card in sepia! I love it! You've coloured the image perfectly :)
    Kelly.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. WOW! This is just beautiful!! Love it on the Kraft and what a wonderful layout too. Seper card!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Delphine, your colouring never ceases to amaze me. It is awesome. This card is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Carissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Fantastic card Delphine ,, the image looks fabulous on Kraft and the monochromatic look and simple design are stunning :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wow - this is beautiful Delphine...love how you've used all kraft, and the image looks fabulous!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Beautiful experiment, Delphine. The monochrome look is fab.
    hugs Dorte

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Wow ... your card is adorable!
    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Wow! I love your card! What a fantastic effect the monochromatic sepia color scheme has. Just really Lovely!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Love the sepia look that you have created Delphine. A gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in the colouring embellishments challenge at Mad for Markers.
    Susan xxox

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Coucou Delphine, Cette carte est absolument magique avec l'effet sépia. Le motif que tu as choisi est vraiment très joli et me rappelle mon enfance. C'est merveilleux :-) !!! Puis quel courage de faire de la couture à main sur tes cartes. Je trouve que ça finit toujours bien les cartes et que c'est magnifique. Pour ma part, je n'ai pas le courage, sans machine :-( ! Le fonds que tu as réalisé avec des flocons de neige est aussi en parfait accord. J'aime beaucoup le fait d'accorder son papier quand on n'a pas ce qu'il faut sous la main. Bravo, ta carte est vraiment superbe ! Gros bec. Francine
    PS: ces deux derniers jours, mon chat était malade et j'étais un peu angoissée, impossible de scraper. Là ça va tout bien de nouveau alors "y a de l'espoir" ;- )

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. This card looks so lovely, great work with ur copics :-) thanks for joining us at mad for markers challenges from ash

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Delphine! What a gorgeous card. I love the sepia/Kraft look!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Absolutely stunning and love the sepia look. The image is adorable as is the dp. Great childs card.

    Jayne xx

    RépondreSupprimer