Membres

vendredi 15 juin 2012

Tilda's Town #5 - Watercolour pencils, take 2:-)


Hello all, I hope you are well? It is Friday and time for the new challenge at Tilda's Town! This week, the theme is "Lazy Days Of Summer"! There is a fantastic prize offered by Tilda's Town, the Magnolia Stamp Superstore with no shipping charges, a $15 gift voucher!


After my little experiment with watercolour pencils the other day which I really enjoyed, I thought I would use them again and go for another 100% watercolour card, CAS of course, well you know me:-)...


I have used Tilda in Key Largo, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Langdon watercolour paper, and coloured her with my Supracolor pencils. I decided to make my own DPs with my pencils too, so I chose colours I used somewhere in my image. Here is a close up on the image...


Challenges I am entering:
TOMIC - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Clean and Simple
Paper Pretties - Summer Inspiration
7 Kids College Fund - School's Out for Summer
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

For great inspiration, please visit my teamies at Tilda's Town! We hope you will join us for some summer fun! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great weekend! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

47 commentaires:

  1. I simply LOVE this one! You're coloring is amazing!

    Hugs,
    Mae

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful card Celine!!
    So simple and cute!!
    Love your colouring!!
    I'll try watercolour pencils too one day..
    Hugs, Tina

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. trop jolie ta carte! j'adore! super la colorisation! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW Delphine!!!! Ta carte est fantastique et ton coloriage est merveilleux! J'adore les cartes CAS que tu fais. Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, Delphine, that is really good! You are such a talented lady my friend.
    Hugs
    Jane

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I absolutely adore the simplicity of this beautiful card! Tilda really takes the spotlight...as does your AMAZING coloring! Fabulous!
    Rene :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Your coloring is extraordinary. I love the way this looks! Fantastic handmade DP too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Bonjour Delphine, J,adore la simplicité de ta carte, laissant ainsi toute la place à cette jolie tilda. ton coloriage est magnifique Bravo.!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Is there nothing you can't do with colour missus?!! Tilda is beautiful, and I just adore the watercolour look. I started with w/c pencils but have not used them for so long. Next challenge for you - oil paint! Huggles m'darlin, Sxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wonderful colouring Delphine - your card is gorgeous.
    Have a happy weekend - Sylvia x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. She is so melt my heart sweet Delphine! Gorgeous card! Love your watercolor pencil coloring and paper creating! awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello Delphine,
    your card is lovely...a little dream!!
    A wonderful work.

    Many greetings and a nice weekend
    Swaani

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow, Delphine your coloring is so beautiful! Love your card(s)!!
    hugs Yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. A fantastic card Delphine! The watercolour look is fabulous, you are a true artist!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, I've never looked so long at a cas card, it lovely
    Hugs Bex xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi! this is very gorgeous,amazing colouring and love sweet Tilda.hugs Lou.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Stunning, Delphine! Your coloring is breathtaking! I love how simple and beutiful you made this card! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I was going to ask if you coloured the paper too because it matched so well. Gorgeous colouring again, you are an inspiration. A perfect card. Mwah. xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Love, love this gorgeous card!!! Your coloring is spectacular!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Beautiful! Amazing coloring.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Stunning card, love it Delphine.
    Hugs Cheryl

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. She is so beautiful clever clever lady, a true work of art!!! xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. me revoilà après la kermesse/spectacle de l'école.... ouf ça c'est fait !!
    mais c'est pas possible, tu es douée avec tous les médiums... tu peux me donner un peu de ton talent stp????
    j'adore et ton papier de fond fait mains, une merveille!!!!!!!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. OMG ! This is so so adorable Delphine ! I would put your card in a frame straight away if I was you... Fantastic watercolouring... You really rock Lady ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. She is lovely and the softness of the watercolour really adds to the image.
    Hugs, Carissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Aww this is so sweet Delphine! Love the Tilda image and your colouring is perfection!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. so stunning delphine.gorgeous pretty image and soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. really lovely, Delphine, the watercolour pencils give a gorgeous soft look. Must say you always show your images off well, the clean and simple designs are definitely stunning. CoB

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Your card is magnificent! Beautiful colouring with watercolors, and the image is such a cutie =)
    Have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. WOW just found your blog and your card's are stunning your colouring is superb and your layouts are fantastic. Caroline xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. wow totally awesome. Wish i could colour like that! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Delphine, it's gorgeous. Adorable Tilda--I still haven't coloured mine...LOL. Beautiful colouring. You make me want to try too. I have a set of watercolour pencils that I bought on sale last year but haven't touch yet.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Wow Delphine! Absolutely stunning! I really love the image and the colouring is just so super pretty. The tones are lovely :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Magnifique!!! j'adore ta carte et ta coloration est magnifique, j'adore ton eau et ton ciel, bravo!
    Nadyne xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Superbe carte. Une carte magnifiquement mise en couleurs. Tout en simplicité. Bravo !

    Bisous.
    Cath.

    P.S.: Pourrais-tu passer sur mon blog jeudi 21 juin après 10h, ça me ferai vraiment plaisir...

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Gorgeous card Delphine. The CAS style really shows off that lovely Tilda. Love it.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Amazing coloring! Tilda is so cute in Wastercolors : D Have a great week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Hi hun
    adorable card, awesome colour work as always, a striking card, sue,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. Truly beautiful - CAS at its best x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Amazing dear~~you are truly talented with any kind of medium you use!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    God Bless

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. Ta carte est trop trop trop trop belle !
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Hi Delphine! Love your water colouring, perfect for this image!

    I'd like to write you by mail, but i can't find your adress anywhere
    :( can you write me here, please? franzblog@libero.it

    Thanks so much, have a lovely day, Franz.

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. Wonderful card. I love your watercolored image and your background too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC challenge blog!
    Good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    RépondreSupprimer