Membres

mardi 31 juillet 2012

Ooooooh... I love Halloween!!!


Hello everyone! Here we are, for the second day of the August Previews at All That Scraps and ooooh, today it is all about Halloween!!! I'm so excited, I love Halloween, just for the cards we can make!

Bonjour à tous! 2e jour de présentation des nouveautés chez All That Scraps, ooooh, aujourd'hui c'est Halloween! J'adore Halloween, rien que pour les cartes qu'on peut faire:-)! 



I have used the adorable Punkin Beatrice and had her sitting in the middle of pumpkins I made with the new Pumpkins Die on white cardstock and coloured with Copics. I used my CC Cutter Fence Border Die, decorated my fence with some Washi tape, added part of a sentiment to be found in the new Halloween Sentiments set, and bats made with the new Bats Die!

Cette petite est Punkin Beatrice, assise au milieu de citrouilles coloriées avec mes Copic et faites avec ma découpe Pumpkins Die. Barrière faite avec la découpe Fence Border Die et décorée avec du tissu adhésif, un sentiment qui vient du nouveau set Halloween Sentiments et des chauve-souris faites avec la découpe Bats

All the new release will be available at All That Scraps on Thursday at 9pm CST! Don't forget to go to the All That Scraps Blog to see my teamies' gorgeous makes and try to win the new stamps! Thank you very much for your visit!

Toutes les nouveautés seront disponibles chez All That Scraps très tôt vendredi matin! N'oubliez pas de faire un tour sur le blog d'All That Scraps pour voir les créations de la DT et essayer de gagner les nouveaux tampons! Merci de votre visite! Bisous,
Hugs
Delphine xx

24 commentaires:

  1. Awesome patch Delphine! Love how you colored Beatrice and stuck her in the patch!
    Sweet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful coloring on the pumpkins, - love them stacked around Beatrice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love Halloween - so much fun and you have made a very, fun and cute Halloween Card!
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Loving this darling project- love the image sitting in the pumpkin patch- and your coloring is outstanding! Love the fence with the touch of Washi tape.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh j'adore, oh j'adore ! ta carte est super choupinette !
    il me faut ces découpes ! lol
    bisous
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh she is too sweet to be left behind in the pumpkin patch! So cute hun, and so beautifully coloured, those pumpkins really pop off the page. Makes me think of a Snoopy episode! Hugs Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello,
    J'adore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween est génial pour pouvoir s'éclater avec les couleurs.
    Je suis fan de ces nouvelles découpes.
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Vraiment cute ta carte, j'aime beaucoup le format! bravo!!
    Nadyne xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Gorgeous image and I love all the pumkins. Brilliant Halloween card.
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Delphine, you are THE MASTER of Copics!!! I can't believe you colored these gorgeous pumpkins until I read it. I just assumed you used orange cardstock and added some colors. W*O*W!!! Love your fun scene with Beatrice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. So beautiful Delphine...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Aw Delphine how cute is this!!! fabulous lovely lady xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Delphine.. I am just like you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween just for the cards we can make with this theme. Love the colours and the creatures. Cannot wait for :o). I guess I already have to make one, feel very inspired now when I see your fabulous card. I just made a Christmas card, why not making a Halloween one now.. :o).
    Have a happy day!
    Hugs, Karina

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. This is simply adorable, Delphine! I love Halloween too...it's my birthday!hahahaha

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Coucou
    me voici de retour avec beaucoup de retard.
    J'adore ta carte, elle est trop belle et la colo des citrouille, je suis fan!!
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. so stunning delphine.i really love the image and shape and the little bats are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Your card is gorgeous Delphine ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Love those pumpkins !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hellooooo Delphine~~ Awhh this is Cute--What gorgeous pumpkins!! Such a cute shaped card!!
    Hugz

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wow, what a fab card, love it!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Love this card - such a sweet image and great pumpkins.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. This is amazing! I love Halloween aswell! Such a cute card!

    Sarah x

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. This is adorable! The little girl is so cute and I love the pumpkins!! So beautifully colored too!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Love this one too, you have been busy!
    Great colours and colouring as always. Thanks for visiting my blog over the weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. superbe cette carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer