Membres

vendredi 10 août 2012

Tilda's Town #13 DT and I am trying to sew!


Hello all! I hope you are well and ready for a new challenge at Tilda's Town? As always there is a fantastic prize, a $15 Gift Certificate to the store where you will find all the Magnolias you need and lots of new dies, you can check them out HERE!

The challenge this week is "Shabby Chic", not the easiest for me, well you know me:-)! And I have decided to use my brand new sewing machine, I held my breath the whole time since I have never sewn before... I'm not 100% satisfied of my stitches, but they are straight enough for a first time! Enough waffling, here is my card...

Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
DPs: Magnolia and Maja Designs
Dies: Tilda Lace Die, NestabilitiesLabels One and Circles
Embellishments: Make It Crafty Ornate Square Frame, Pearls, Acrylic Paint


Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Outfit: B32, 34, 37, 39, C0, 1, 3

Challenges I am entering:
Fab 'n' Funky - Pearls or Rhinestones
Midweek Magnolias - Use 2 punches/dies (I have used Tilda Lace Die and Label One Die for the frame)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Christmas in August
Stampin' For The Weekend - Monochromatic
Totally Papercrafts - Frame It

Don't forget to take a look at my teamies' gorgeous makes HERE for inspiration, and I hope you will be able to join us at Tilda's Town! Thank you very much for your visit!
Hugs
Delphine xx

46 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your card, the colours are wonderful and so is your fab colouring!
    Great stitching ;)
    Love,melly. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous sweetie ♥ Would love it if we could exchange Christmas cards in December ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. une carte toute bleue comme le ciel d'aujourd'hui.
    ta carte est superbe
    bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So beautiful colored!!
    xxx Frouwkje

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful as always Delphine and your stitching looks great to me!!!
    XXX Heidy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your stitching looks pretty good to me! I'm not confident with sewing machines either, I've used them before (had to at school) but I don't think they're my friends really... ;) Love your card!
    Hugs, Milla

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Awww Delphine...... she's sooooo beautiful! And your sewing looks good to me..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Beeeeyootiful! Have a great weekend. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow this is just amazing, your colouring is wonderful. Beautiful shades of blue and that frame is gorgeous
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. absolutely beautiful card, Delphine, I love your colouring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A fab card Delphine, great job with the sewing too!

    Liza x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. coucou
    tu le sais déjà; j'adore!!!!!! je n'ai pas ce papier maja... il va falloir que je cherche lol!
    elle est trop mimi cette tilda!
    j'aime j'aime j'aime!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Such a gorgeous card. I love the cute Tilda image, she looks so pretty wearing blue and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the layout too,
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Your coloring and showcasing of this Tilda is phenomenal.....love, love that gorgeous frame and the lovely papers. But, your beautiful Tilda takes center stage....absolutely magical!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. bonjour Delphine, comme c'est joli!Tu as colorié tilda à merveille. et si shabby shic est hors de ta zone de confort, tu as très bien résussi. j,adorele papier, la dentelle,e t ces couleurs de bleu. Trop mignon! bisous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Oh my oh my oh my...I just LOOOOOOOVE this card! The blue is gorgeous, your coloring amazing, the layout fantastic...perfection!
    Rene :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. oh soooo.... shabby FABULOUS Delphine!!!
    Beautiful coloring and designing! so, so charming! love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. oh wow delphine this is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hello
    This is so cute.I totally love this card, and Tilda is so adroable in her blue outfit. Your coloring is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    Gunn

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. oh, Delphine, I don't know where to start... this card is so gorgeous!!! I love, love, love everything about it!!! Your coloring is amazing, I love the blue colors, the gorgeous dies and design! It's AMAZING!!! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Gorgeous card Delphine. Love the blues and Tilda is coloured so beautifully. hugs, Pat K.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Oh wow!!! magnifique!!! j'adore tout tout tout!!! coup de coeur pour ton embellissement en cadre j'adore!!
    Nadyne xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Such a sweet card, I love how you have coloured Tilda and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    hugs Vicky xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Hello,
    je suis fan de cette carte hiver monochrome. Le papier Maja est très beau et le coloriage de la Tilda superbe!
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Oh Delphine your card is fantastic ! Stunning colouring as always and I love the papers - gorgeous - and the frame ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Beautiful Delphine!! I love how you have her sitting on the frame like that...what a great idea! Maybe I borrow that? :D Love those papers and of course your colouring just rocks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Love the stamp, love the colouring, love the card, LOVE EVERYTHING!!!
    Great work!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. I love, love, love the blue colour. Your coloring is amazing.
    Hugs, Nancie

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Just to let you know that we think your work is fabulous at Stamptacular Sundays... we are having a design team call and would love for you to apply. Deadline is August 31- visit us at Stamptacular Sundays to learn more... xxx Ann Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. How gorgeous is this, I love this blue Delphine and gorgeous Tilda too, fabulous card. Hugs Teresa xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Wow this card is amazing and you've done an excellent job of colouring this image!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin for the weekend for our Monochromatic challenge.

    Hugs

    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Beautiful colour work and beautiful colours. A really striking card! Hugs, Lesley

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. I love the frame Tilda is sitting in, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Fabulous card Delphine, love that sweet Tilda, your design and the pretty frame. Your stitching is great hon. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. This is so striking! I love that deep blue and white, your card just pops! And your colouring - wow! I love it! Thankyou so much for sharing with Midweek Magnolias:o) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Another beautiful card, Delphine! Your coloring really blows me away! Love it.
    Hugs,
    Mae

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. This is stunning. Your colouring is fantastic and the backing papers are gorgeous too.
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Gorgeous card delphine, your sewing is lovely
    Hope you're having a nice weekend
    Hugs Bex xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. Simply stunning, absolutely gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. ...
    Peux rien dire...
    Ch'uis sur le...

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. Quel talent ! J'adore !
    Fière d'être ta fan number one autoproclamée !

    Bizzz....

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Absolument parfaite et que j'aime ce bleu et ta colorisation a tombé .
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. Pas de traduction française pas grave ma petite Delphine le principal c est que tu ais encore du temps pour nous émerveiller, respect pour cette carte superbe avec son encadrement ! riche idée et beau rendu ! bravo !

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. My oh my what a beautiful card - I adore the blues and the way you sat your sweet image in that pretty frame - stunning !
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge blog and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. ta carte est magnifique! waouh! j'adore! bravo pour la couture! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. This is a stunner Delphine. I love the gorgeous shades of blue.
    Hugs, Carissa

    RépondreSupprimer