Good morning everyone! It is Sunday, my day to post on the Quixotic Inspirations blog:-) and today I am showing you a card I made featuring a gorgeous mermaid from the Susana Loves Stamps "Eyes" collection, available from Quixotic Paperie - meet Oceanic Eyes...
I love this mermaid, I find her completely mesmerising! To make my scene, I used Oceanic Eyes and one of the new Make It Crafty rubber stamps, Sandy Seafloor, which I stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I masked my mermaid and the seafloor and airbrushed the sea. Then I coloured the whole scene using Copics and added two Make It Crafty Swirly Corners, coloured with a brown Copic too.
Challenges I am entering:
Pixie Dust Studio - Full of Fantasy
Deep Ocean - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps and More - CAS
Crafts And Me - Anything Goes
That's it from me today! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Impression Obsession DIES
- Impression Obsession Stamps *NEW*
- Some Odd Girl Stamps NEW RELEASE
- NEW Susana Loves Stamps "Eyes" release IN STOCK
- NEW Make it Crafty Rubber Stamp Release!
- NEW The Greeting Farm release including Big Anyas!
- Carta Bella Christmas 6x6 Paper Pads
- Prima Firefly 6x6 paper pad
- NEW MFT Die-Namics Dies
- Graphic 45 Bird Song & Nutcracker Sweet 8x8 pads!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Release IN STOCK!