Membres

dimanche 2 décembre 2012

Holly in blue for Quixotic Paperie



Hello all! It's Sunday and I'm very happy to be here, even more than usual after a week of sickness and tummy bugs for one of my sons, my husband and me... So, really, I'm VERY happy to be able to have a card to post today LOL! It is a little Christmas card using one of the adorable Sylvia Zet stamps by Whimsy Stamps available from Quixotic Paperie...


This super cute image is called Holly. I stamped her on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured her with Copics. To match my DPs, I added two Make It Crafty Six Point Snowflakes Chipboard that I layered. I painted the largest snowflake in white acrylic paint and the other one with a blue Copic, then I used Stickles on both and a gem for a bit of sparkle. I love these snowflakes! 


Stamp: Sylvia Zet Holly by Whimsy Stamps
Colouring: Copics on  Make It Colour Blending Card (or from MIC here if you are outside Europe)
DPs: Echo Park
Embellishments: Make It Crafty Six Point Snowflakes Chipboard (or here from MIC), Stickles and gem

Challenges I am entering: 
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Glitter
Fussy And Fancy - I love Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Dutch Dare - Winter Wonderland 
Divas By Design - Glitter and Sparkle
The Paper Shelter - Christmas is coming

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

23 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful card as always the image is so cute and is coloured beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Love the paper. Caroline xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. trop trop trop joli! j'adore les images de sylvia. Ta carte est parfaite! les papiers je t'en parle pas lol et le petit flocon en bas, c'est top!
    euh et le colo j'en dis un mot ???
    ises
    céline
    ps merci de participer à fussy and fancy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card Delphine....so beautifully coloured as always.

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    Sorry to hear you and the family have been unwell ...hope you all get better soon sweetie xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the image, she's gorgeous and your colouring....beautiful!
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Elle est si jolie!!! J'adore ses cheveux et le beau flocon!!! Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. WOW ! What a stunner ! Fantastic colouring ans always and the DP is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous card. I always love the ones you do in blue. Your colouring is fantastic and thos papers are wonderful.
    Hugs, Carissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your card is absolutely fabulous.Love all that glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at TG this week, hugs Sharon

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Awesome layout and fab colouring my friend! I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hugs
    Jane

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Just love the blues on the card/image. So lovely! xxx Ann Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gorgeous card Delphine! Love all the blue, it feels so wintery!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. You always do such an amazing job coloring your images....love this darling image, showcased magnificently!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thanks for visiting my FB page, your blog is gorgeous. So cute little girl an d beautiful blue Xmas card!
    Friendly
    Chris

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Donc autant pour moi, je lis toujours les marges après ma visite des blogs!
    Je trouve votre blog très fournit en jolies choses, votre dernière carte est superbe, j'adore ce fond bleu électrique et une petite fille super mignonne!
    Merci d'être passé sur ma page Facebook.
    Amicalement
    Chris

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. this is so lovely and beautifully coloured. Love the papers and the snowflake is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Now you see hun, the thing here is that when I see what you do and how awesome it is, I want to (a) weep (b) chuck my paintbrushes in the bin! Love Holly in blue, stunning stunning stunning. Get well wishes to you and the family! Hugs Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. oh wow so stunning delphine.amazing colouring and image :D
    i hope you are all feeling better soon hun.

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hope the weekend has been better. We've been preparing for The Cheeks birthday and had many visitors and parties. I need a break. Perhaps I could hide in a tree like this cutie. Beautiful. X

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Coucou, ta carte est adorable
    bisous sabrina

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. waouh! j'adore cette carte! elle est splendide! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Gorgeous card with brilliant colouring of that fab image...thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    RépondreSupprimer