Membres

dimanche 12 mai 2013

Key To My Heart at Quixotic Paperie


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday:)! I'm back today to share a card I made with one of my new stamps from Quixotic Paperie, one of the new SCACD stamps by Elisabeth Bell from the Fairy Dust Collection - Key To My Heart!

Bonjour à tous! Me voilà de retour pour vous montrer une carte que j'ai faite avec un de mes nouveaux tampons de Quixotic Paperie, un tampon SCACD d'Elisabeth Bell de la collection Fairy Dust - Key To My Heart!


I stamped Key To My Heart on Make It Colour Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured my image with Copics, then cut out my fairy, put her on 3D foam squares and added Stickles to her wings. The heart chipboard comes from the Make It Crafty Love Heart Swirls set and I added gold stickles to it. Here is a close up:)

J'ai tamponné mom image Key To My Heart sur du papier Make It Colour avec de l'encre Memento, je l'ai coloriée aux Copic, puis découpée, collée sur mousse 3D et j'ai ajouté du vernis pailleté à ses ailes. Le coeur est un chipboard Make It Crafty du set Love Heart Swirls auquel j'ai ajouté du vernis pailleté or. Papiers BoBunny, ruban Toga, sentiment digital CC Designs et perle:)


Challenges I am entering:
Color Me Creative - Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge -Things With Wings
Di's Digi Designs - Show Us Your Bling
One Stop Craft - Add Glitter
Deep Ocean - Let's sparkle
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

That's all from me today! Have a lovely Sunday!
C'est tout pour aujourd'hui, bon dimanche! Bisous,
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

17 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful card, so pretty.
    Thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super Delphine!!! Ton coloriage est divin comme à l'habitude. J'aime le coeur et la belle image. Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ouh la .. encore une merveille! et quel boulot découpage ;)
    j'adore
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. sympa ta carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a pretty card, with your fabulous colouring as always! All that glittery goodness - perfect for the "Show Us Your Bling" challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so stunning delphine.fabulous image and I love your gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. OOOh, WoW!! Great great great card!
    I so much love your colouring especially the ones done with Copics!!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this week.
    Debbie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your card is amazing and your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I come back on your blog!!!
    Thic card is fa-fa-fa-fa-fantastic (as usual!) and I love your stunning-amazing-wondeful-boom-boom-boom-boom colouring!!
    Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean Challenge. Come back soon on our blog.
    A big hug Delphine ;)
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. fabulous card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ love it hugs sassyxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Beautiful job! Lovely coloring:-)Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Delphine I love looking at you're cards this is a really beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC. Janet

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow, this is such an awesome creation. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs this week. xx

    RépondreSupprimer