Membres

dimanche 23 juin 2013

Fairy Happy Day with Quixotic Paperie:)


Hello everyone! I'm back today with a card I made for Quixotic Paperie and I couldn't resist using another Tiddly Inks clear stamp set - I just love these stamps, love colouring them so much! For today, I have chosen one the gorgeous new fairies, Fairy Happy Day:)


I stamped Fairy Happy Day on watercolour paper to colour her with different sorts of pencils, both watercolour and dry. I used Neocolor II and Aquatone with water mostly for the background, and Polychromos and Luminance pencils for the fairy and details. The flower is from another Tiddly Inks clear stamp set - Harmony At Home. I watercoloured it to match the flowers in my image, cut it out and put it on foam.


Challenges I am entering: 
Color Me Creative - Colors of Summer
Di's Digis - Summer Fun
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

12 commentaires:

  1. so gorgeous delphine.adorbale sweet wryn and your scene is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Magnifique!
    Very beautiful card!
    And the image is adorable!
    Your colouring is stunning as always and I love the dimension you added by using a coloured flower and 3D!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just popped over from Without words challenge Delphine. Your work is Gorgeous! I love this creation :)
    decided to stay around xx
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This image is so gorgeously colored...such beautiful and vibrant colors... love to visit your blog...xxx Ann Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. encore une fois c'est magique ce que tu arrives à faire avec différents médiums, je suis abasourdie
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous hun....and I love the colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely colouring of this pretty image. Gorgeous card, Delphine.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. sympa cette carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Very sweet card! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Stunning card Dephine :o)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. wow.. wow...wow... amazing!! thanks so much for playing at Di's digi xx

    RépondreSupprimer