Membres

dimanche 25 août 2013

Cheeky Lessons at Quixotic Paperie ;)


 Hello again! If you're looking for my Copic Marker Europe DT post, please click HERE!

 
I'm back with my Quixotic Paperie make but before sharing, did you know there are great special offers in the store - 35% off 6x6 paper pads and 20% off Make It Crafty Chipboard? But you need to be quick, the offer ends at midnight on the 26th August! 
Well it's almost time to go back to school for me which must be the inspiration for my card today... I used an adorable Greeting Farm stamp - Cheeky Lessons!


I stamped Cheeky Lessons onto Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured up my image with Copics. I wanted a black background to mimic a blackboard and die cut a white Hello with my Greeting Farm Delicate Words Die set. I also used a Fiskars border punch and the apple DPs are by Authentique.  

 Skin: E000, 00, 02, 11, 23, R20
Hair: C3, 5, 7, 9
Dress and shoes: E40, 41, 43
Apple: C5, R32, 35, 37, 39, YG03, 93, 95


Challenges I am entering:
Farm Fresh Friday - Back To School
A Gem Of A Challenge - Anything with a B #2 (Black, blackboard, Border)
Di's Digi - Back To School (entry #2)

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit!
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

19 commentaires:

  1. Your colouring is amazing Delphine, just amazing. Joey xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful colouring as always Delphine.
    Hugs Mau cc

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this Cheeky stamp! You did a fantastic job on her hair!! This is adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. encore une fois je suis bluffée par la colorisation!
    tes papiers sont super raccord, bravo;)
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my word...she's fabulous looking!! Incredible coloring as always :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love this colour combo - the papers are just perfect and your colouring as alway is fab hugs Judith x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. She is just so perfectly flirty adorable hun, and once again your colourwork is amazing, stunning, awesome, brilliant, off the planet! Love it xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow, haven't been around much lately but the way you colored her is so gorgeous. Especially her hair I just love it.
    hugs xxx Yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. WWWOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH NELLY!!!!!!!!
    love this delphine, stunning sassy image and that has got to be the best black hair colouring i have ever seen!! :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love this card, the hair looks fantastic! Xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Magnifique Delphine! les cheveux sont spectaculaires!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love how you've colored this image! The papers are fabulous as well :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. She is cute! Love colouring!
    Jasmina

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Absolutely fabulous, your colouring is amazing...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Love this Cheeky Lesson stamp, she is adorable.

    Good Luck,

    Sweet Hugs,
    Blanca

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Stunning Delphine. The image looks fabulous and I love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. WoW, look at her!!!
    She's stunningly beautiful! and her hair, sigh, is beyond perfect!!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. the image is Gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer