Membres

lundi 26 août 2013

Happy Halloween :)


Hello everyone! I am sharing a little Halloween scene I made with my Make It Crafty images, combining 3 of them and colouring in watercolours and Copics :)

I really wanted to use the Old Oak Tree and Mini Morticia digi stamps and decided to fill the background with the Haunted Halloween House. I merged my images in Word and printed my scene on watercolour paper. I coloured the background using watercolours mostly and coloured Morticia in Copics. I added a Happy Halloween sentiment from the Bewitching set by Tiddly Inks.


Images and stamps: Make It Crafty Mini Morticia (also available from Quixotic Paperie as rubber in the Mini MonstaGalz Set), Old Oak Tree, Haunted Halloween House (also available as rubber HERE), Tiddly Inks Bewitching set (sentiment)
Colouring: Copics and watercolour on Langton

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

9 commentaires:

  1. Wow Delphine I love this. So spookily gorgeous. The image and scene are fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Originale, amusante, haute en couleurs. J'adore !
    Mail suit ds la soirée. Merci

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Adorable Halloween card Delphine!!!
    Jasmina

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ahhh j'adore! c'est si bien colorié!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. C'est superbe !
    Chacune de tes cartes est une véritable oeuvre d'art ;)
    Bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I just admire your cards and blog. Also a lover of MIC images so just had to join as a new member...keeping me inspired and get my mojo back...cheers aussie aNNIe ...xx

    http;//annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wow so stunning delphine,fabulous spooky scene and images :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Aaaaaaahhhhhh this is just so fabulous..... Love your style...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. sympa cette carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer