Membres

lundi 5 août 2013

Without Words at the Beach and Candy Winner :)


Hello everyone! It's time for the new challenge at Without Words, and this month the theme is "Beach Holiday/ At The Seaside"! And we have two fantastic sponsors I loooooove - take a look:

Make It Crafty offering a $15 store voucher or credit
and...

Quixotic Paperie offering a £10 store voucher!

Isn't that super cool??? Here is my seaside card using Make It Crafty digis :)

Images: Make It Crafty Ebony At Beach, MiC The Beach (also available as rubber HERE), CC Designs Sweet Summer Sentiments
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card  
DPs: Bella Blvd
Other: Ms punch

I have used digis for my scene, but The Beach is also available as ruuber stamps. Remember you can get all your MiC digis from Make It Crafty of course and MiC rubber stamps from Quixotic Paperie HERE!

And I also have a winner to announce, winner of my summer MiC candy and that is...


Celine!!!  Congratulations!!! Please email me your address Celine! If you were not lucky this time, I'll be offering another candy this week to celebrate good news, so watch this space:)
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

13 commentaires:

  1. Aaaaaahhhhh je le crois pas j'ai gagné???? Trop fort!
    Trop belle cette carte, j'ai hâte de connaître cette grande nouvelle...;)
    Bisou
    Céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. so stunning delphine.i love your beach scene and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, Delphine I do love the way you color. It's always so gorgeous.
    hugs Yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love it hun...amazing colouring as always..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! Amazing Card!It´s a hole stury in that Card. I love your colouring. Great work.
    Hugs from Frida in Sweden

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Congrats to Celine!
    Wow, great prize!
    And you made us curious what the great news will be......
    Anyway, your card is FAB!
    Oh, I sooo much love your colouring and the way you do your backgroundcolouring, it keeps amazing me!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic work as always my friend.
    Hugs
    Jane

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. amazing beach scene, fabulous colour palette
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Just amazing hun, gorgeous card! Congrats on your DT news too :) Joey xx

    RépondreSupprimer