Membres

vendredi 16 mai 2014

MiC Summer Dreams


Hello everyone! I am back with some Make It Crafty inspiration and a scene I made combining two of my favourite stamps. And to my American friends, did you know you can get your Make It Crafty rubber stamps from CC Designs? They are all HERE

Onto my scene and CAS card...


Stamps: Make It Crafty Summer Dreams, The Beach and Just Wanted To Say sentiments
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card

I stamped Summer Dreams in No Line using Adirondack Cloudy Blue, masked her and added The Beach and coloured all my scene in Copics - simples!

Challenge I am entering:
Keep It Simple - Maritime

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

4 commentaires:

  1. que c'est beau ! j'adore
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. love your colouring! the card is awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so gorgeous delphine.stunning image and scene and your no line colouring is amazing :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer