Membres

dimanche 19 octobre 2014

Quixotic Paperie Tiddly Inks scene!


Hello everyone! Halloween is really just around the corner, so I thought I would share a spooky cute scene with my Quixotic Paperie stamps today! This one is 100% Copics and Tiddly Inks stamp sets - I love that they include characters, accessories and sentiments - just everything I need!


I stamped the cute character from the Batty For You clear stamp set on Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her in Copics and cut her out. For the background, I stamped the tree from the Grow Old Friends set and the moon from the Batty For You set, airbrushed the background then coloured the tree and bat. On a piece of vellum, I added the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Bewitching set and embossed it in white. I put my Batty Girl on foam squares for a bit of dimension.


Skin: BG000, E000, 00, 01, 11
Hair: E09, 59, R89, YR04, 07, 12
T-Shirt: V09, 15, 17
Skirt and wings: 100, C5, 7
Tree: W5, 7, 9
Moon: Y11, 13, 35
Sky: V09, 12, 15, 17
Ground: YG95, 97, 99

Challenges I am entering:
A Gem of A Challenge - Create a Scene
Sweet Stampin - Halloween
ArtByMiran - Anything Goes
Fairytale - Happy Halloween
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Pea Stampers - Halloween

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

15 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous card Delphine. Love it!

    Donna x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your scene is just fabulous and goes perfectly with the image. I love her fiery red hair too!

    Sharon x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your coloring is simply amazing Delphine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Woww Delphine this is such a great card!!
    Hugs Kristel

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. bien joué le air brushing après découpage ;)
    cette carte est sublime, j'adore le texte blanc sur calque
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Stunning card, and your colouring is fabulous. Janine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. How cute is this? :D
    your card looks awesome and I like the coloring. Good job!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with sweet pea stampers Rachel dt

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow Delphine you card is really amazing. Your coloring is so awesome and I love the scene you have created.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wauw, the colouring is fantastic. I also love the purple night sky.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Halloween challenge.
    Pia xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wow wow wow ! What a great artwork! I love it. Great!!! Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Stunning card and colouring.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Fab card, your colouring is outstanding, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. woow... love your colouring... the image and the background is fantastic... love it so much.. thank you for sharing it with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge #17... good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    RépondreSupprimer