Membres

dimanche 8 février 2015

Flashy Quixotic Paperie DT :)


Hello everyone! I think I am tired of the cold, grey weather... hence the need for some sun and flashy colours, I guess!!! I have used one my Tiddly Inks stamp sets available from Quixotic Paperie and went a bit colour crazy on this one ;)


I stamped Wryn from the Sweets for my Sweet stamp set on Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her in Copics, then cut her out. The word SWEET is from the same set, stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured in Copics too and I cut out the letters. For the background I used watercolour paper covered in different acrylic paints (and Distress Ink for the ground) and a stencil from my stash with modeling paste for the sun. The dark spots and swirls were done with 2 different stencils too, dabbed with ink. And last little detail, I added white sticker letters to complete the sentiment. 


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, 70
Hair: E53, 55, 57, 59
T-Shirt: R02, 22, 24
Skirt: E40, 41, 42
Sweet: R02, 22, 24
Ice Cream: E71, 74, 77, Y02, 11, 15, YR02, 04, 07

Challenge I am entering:

That's all from me today, have a lovely evening! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

11 commentaires:

  1. Your background is fantastic! Wryn is so cute...wish it was warm here so I can have some ice cream!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like it very much! Wonderful background.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. super beau et ensoleillé !!! merci iii
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so gorgeous delphine.i ove your sweet wryn and the background is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great Delphine, I love your creation !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So cute! Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Fab sunny card! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Another beauty Delphine! Thank you for joining us for the Craft stampers Take it, make it challenge xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful card! Love all the textures you've created for the background.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft Stamper Take it, Make It challenge. Hoping to see you with us again in March!

    RépondreSupprimer