Membres

lundi 23 février 2015

Quixotic Paperie DT: Dare To Create Your Own Path


Hello everyone! I'm sharing a card I made using my Quixotic Paperie stamps by The Greeting Farm. For this one, I went a bit mixed media as I have fun doing;)


This cutie is Day Off Anya which I stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card (back in stock in packs of 10, 25 and 50). I coloured her with my beloved Copics of course then cut her out. For the background, I used watercolour inks on watercolour paper. I then created the path, using a stamp which comes from the Greeting Farm Dreamy Kit - perfect for art journaling and mixed media!!- and added one of the sentiments from the same kit - I stamped them in Versamark and embossed them in white. As a final touch, I stamped a few stars from my stash and embossed them in gold. 


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, 70
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Clothes: BG05, 07, 09, V01, 04, 06, 09

Challenges I am entering:
Penny Black And More - Anything Goes except a digi
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration - Use a Sentiment

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day/night! Hugs,
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Just so cute and beautifpul colouring. .Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely card, great background techniques and a lovely colourful image

    Thanks for joining us as Stamping Sensations this month
    Joan

    RépondreSupprimer