Membres

vendredi 27 février 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday!


Hello everyone! It's Friday so time for a Tiddly Inks little make! I have a thing with mermaids and Tiddly Inks have a set I love called Floating By - available from Tiddly Inks of course and from Quixotic Paperie too!  I used one of the mermaids from the set, and a little fish too;)...


Stamps: Tiddly Inks Floating By clear stamp set (also available HERE from Quixotic Paperie and HERE as a digi)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and watercolour and acrylic inks on Canson Montval

I coloured my mermaid in Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and cut her out. For the background, I used watercolour inks and acrylic ink for the weeds. It is not that "uniform" IRL, there are different shades of blue, but my camera does not like my blue backgrounds and is not able to pick the different shades :(

Copics used for the mermaid:
Face: E000, 00, 01, 13, 70
Hair: E49, 53, 55, 59
Tail: BG000, 05, 09, 11, 13
Fish: R05, 22, 24, Y02, 15, 38

Challenges I am entering:
Southern Girls - Girly theme
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

The post on the Tiddly Inks blog is truly fabulous - there is a great variety of projects by my DT sisters, and I think it is really worth a little visit;)!
Have a lovely day everyone! Hugs,
Delphine xx

10 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow your colouring is truly amazing. So wonderfully bright. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful, Delphine!! Your Copic coloring is amazing as always and I really, really love the background you created.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. LOVE your very Beautiful creation!!!!!!!!!! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ouh la la la c'est trop beau
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The background is wonderful! I love the bold colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fabulous card, love the mermaid....wonderfully colored!
    Glad you could join us for the Girly Challenge at Southern Girls, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow, truly amazing ! Your background is terrific and your mermaid is stunning.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Très belle carte! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful work as always my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer