Membres

vendredi 3 avril 2015

CC Designs April Release!


Hello everyone! The April CC Designs Release is available in the store! Have you seen it? It's an awesome one, all about birthdays!! I LOVE this release!! I'm sharing a card with the new Pollycraft Sweetheart - she is adorable :)


Stamps: CC Designs Pollycraft Sweetheart and HB2U Sentiments
Colouring: Polychromos on Daler Rowney

Sweetheart is coloured in Polychromos and the little banners I added are from the By DIEzyne Stitched Flags 2. I added a sentiment from the HB2U set and embossed it in white. For the heart, I used the die that comes with the CC Designs Cutter Cupid Outline Die. 

Challenge I am entering:
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes

Don't forget to stop by the CC Designs blog to see my teamies' fabulous makes and tons of cuteness! And all orders placed until Sunday at 11.59pm EST will receive a free sentiment stamp and a coupon to use on your next purchase! Now is the time to go shopping ;)! 
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness..... WOWWWWWWWWW!!! This is SO gorgeous Delphine... I think I have to buy her and try to achieve colouring like yours!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Elle est trop mignonne et j'adore ta colorisation.
    bisous
    laurigami

    RépondreSupprimer