Membres

dimanche 2 août 2015

When Paperbabe Stamps meets Make It Crafty ;)


Hello everyone! I'm back to share a 100% Copic scene I made for Copic Marker Europe. For that scene, I combined a Make It Crafty background with a digi by Paperbabe Stamps.


This cutie is called Mayleedee Little Red Hood and I added the Tree on Hill digi by Make It Crafty to have a pretty background for her. I cropped both images using Word, printed my scene and coloured it starting with the sky, then the tree, the hill and finished with my character. If you would like to see a tutorial for the colouring of the tree, Zoe has done a fantastic one which you can see HERE!
I decided to avoid colouring my Mayleedee using reds, just for a change since I always want to colour Little Red Riding Hood in those obvious colours, so I went for a pale pink (RVs) shaded with BVs. I also gave her blond hair which I don't do that often, I usually go for brown or black.


Sky and cloud: BG000, BV20, C0, 1
Tree: E30, 33, 35, 39, 59, G24, 28, YG01, 03
Grass and path: E40, 41, 42, YG01, 03, 17, 67
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13, 71, R20, 22
Hair: E55, YR21, 24, Y21
Hood: BV0000, 000, RV000, 00, 02
Apron and dress: BG000, 00, 01, W0, 1, 3, 5
Basket: E30, 33, 39, 59, E40, 41, 42


Challenges I am entering:
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes with a Twist - Make It Feminine

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Très belle carte! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Awesome colouring my friend: you are very talented. Huge thanks for your help for the Ceramcoat paints too, greatly appreciated Karen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful! This looks like it came right out of a magazine! Stunning work. You are so talented.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft. Good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Lyn - DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Stunning card Delphine! I love it. We have a happy surprise for you over on the Southern Girls blog, so come take a peek. Hugs, Wends x

    RépondreSupprimer