Membres

lundi 28 décembre 2015

HUGE SALE at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... and a year in review!


Hello everyone! Yes, you've read it right! There is a HUGE year end BOXING WEEK SALE at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with ALL the stamp sets on sale 10-60% OFF while supplies last and only until December 31st - so now is the time to go shopping!!

Today the Krafty Girls are looking back at the past year and we are featuring our favourite cards and stamps. It's been difficult to pick only two but I managed it in the end!! Here are my favourites:


This set is called #ALLSTAR by Emilie Goulet - I love these characters!! And they are perfect on their own or to be combined - I could not resist making a little Copic scene with them :)


This one is BEAUTY, a stamp I fell in love with at first sight!!! I loved colouring it using new pens (Zig) - always very excited to try something new ;)!!

You can take a look at my Krafty teamies' gorgeous makes with their stamps HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have fun shopping! Hugs,
Delphine xx 

1 commentaire: