Membres

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Make it Crafty Jena


Hello everyone! I'm sharing a Make it Crafty spring card today - yes, now Christmas is behind us, let's say spring is almost here!


For my card today, I used the adorable Jena from the Spring Blue Birds Jena rubber stamp set (she is also available as a digi if you prefer digis). I stamped her on Canson Montval watercolour paper in Versafine Ink and coloured her with my all brand new Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens - so fun to play with new pens ;)! I also used my watercolour pans to add a bit of grass at the bottom of my image. Then I stamped a CC Designs sentiment in Versamark and embossed it in white.


Colouring
Zig and watercolour on Canson Montval

Make it Crafty Products
Spring Blue Birds Jena Rubber Stamp
(also available as Jena Blue Bird Digi Stamp)

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire