Membres

mardi 22 décembre 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge #173


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and for our last challenge of the year our theme is "Merry Berry"! So think reds, burgundys, Christmas ;)... I have made a card with a super fun image called Minnie's Christmas Lights :)


Image: Tiddly Inks Minnie's Christmas Lights
Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Sparkle Bright Sentiment Set
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Other: Distress Inks and Blending Tool

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71
Hair: BV04, C5, 7, 9
Dress: YG95, 97, 99
Glasses: BG000
Background: R24 + Distress Inks
Lights: B37, 39, R37, 39, Y26, 35, 38
Ground: C5

Thank you very much for your visit, have a fabby day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh she makes me giggle, I just hope I don't look like that when I'm wearing my glasses LOL!! Joyeux Noel mon amie a toi et ta famille xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oooh, loving the bold colours! Wonderful card!

    RépondreSupprimer