Membres

vendredi 29 janvier 2016

No colouring... almost!


Hello everyone! I'm back today to share a very CAS card, inspired by our January CAS Challenge theme at Make it Crafty - No Images! I used one of the new chipboard quotes and tried to avoid colouring - I did cheat a little since I coloured a heart ;) but no character! Here is my card:

Hug prof copyr wtmk

I used the Make it Crafty Inside Your Hug Chipboard and coloured it with a black Copic. For the background, I used several Distress Inks applied with a blending tool and added stamped stitches around my coloured square. I stamped a heart from the Harmony At Home stamp set by Tiddly Inks, coloured it with Copics and cut it out. I also added a heart Chipboard from the Outlined Words With Love Chipboard Set which I painted with Distress Paint and covered in Stickles.

There is still a couple of days left to enter our No Images Challenge, go HERE to join us! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh my, so different for you hunny, but still amazing! You are one incredible little bundle of talent. Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. c'est bien beau ça aussi
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. No coloring but your colours however!!
    So beautiful beautiful beautiful card... because three times is better (as I always say)!
    xoxoxo Lalla.. but always Eulalia

    RépondreSupprimer