Membres

vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Paradise Of Stamps #33 - Bingo


Hello everyone! Happy New Year to all of you! May 2016 be filled with tons of happiness for each one of you!! 
I'm back for the first challenge of the year at Paradise of Stamps and our theme this time is Bingo! Here is the Bingo we are playing with:



Our very own Katarina is very kindly offering a prize for this challenge - we hope you can join us! 
Here is my card :)


Images and Stamps: Tiddly Inks Precious (I used the stamp set, but it is available as digi only now), Kaiserkraft Lace Stamp
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card and Zig on Canson Montval
Other: Doodlebug Pearls, Nestabilities

I went for Shaped Card - Stitching - Lace & Pearls - and yes, I went for fake too ;) Fake stitching made with a black pen and fake lace with a stamp ;)

Challenges I am entering:
As You Like It - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire