Membres

jeudi 21 avril 2016

Paperbabe Stamps April Release - Day 2!


Hello everyone! Today is our second day of previews at Paperbabe Stamps and we are sharing our makes with the Male Face MINI Stamp Set this time and Mixed Media Men Templates in the MINI size too! I once again had great fun creating my man :)


Templates: Paperbabe Stamps MM Men (Side Fringe)
Colouring: Acrylic Paint, Watercolour, Zig Clean Color Real Brush, Polychromos on Arches HP

I started by tracing around my templates in pencil. I coloured the skin in acrylic paint then added details in Polychromos, the hair with just one Zig marker (personal challenge here ;)) and for the acrylic T-shirt, I stamped a black line from the DesignA Tweed Stamp Set (straight line bent on my block) and knits DesignA Knit stamp set. The background was done in watercolour and Zig markers then I added a bit of texture with a stamp from the DesignA Tweed Stamp Set. The sentiment is part of the Art Quote 'Art Risks' stamp.

To see gorgeous inspiration, please visit my teamies on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog HERE! All the new stamps and templates will be available tomorrow Friday 22nd in the store!
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: