Membres

vendredi 15 avril 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #15


Hello everyone! Welcome to a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps! This week our theme is an easy one - ANYTHING GOES! You can join using any stamps you like and there is a gift voucher to the store for grabs!!

I decided to do a little Mixed Media Card using my Mini Profile Face stamps and templates but with a character looking in the opposite direction compared to a card I did before (see banner ;)!) and using mostly watercolour.


Stamps: Paperbabe Profile Face Mini Stamp Set and High in the Sky Stamp Set (sentiment)
Templates: Paperbabe Profile Face Mini MM templates (Curly Fringe)
Colouring: Watercolour, Zig and Polychromos on Canson Montval

I drew around my Profile Face Mini MM templates in pencil and stamped details of the face using my Profile Face Mini Stamp Set. I then coloured everything in watercolour. I went back to add details using Zig markers and Polychromos and added a sentiment to match my sunny background from the High in the Sky Stamp Set.

We can't wait to see what you come up with! Thank you very much for your visit, see you later! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires: