Membres

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Make it Crafty Grace Dreaming


Hello everyone! I'm back to share a very summery Make it Crafty card, using one of the latest digis released - Grace Dreaming
 
Grace prof copyr wtmk

I printed Grace Dreaming and a part of my beloved The Beach digi on Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured them in Copics. I die cut my beach with a Spellbinders circle die to match my Delicate Ornate Circle Frame, coloured in E59 Copic. I added a little chipboard heart from the Outlined Words With Love set, coloured it in gold with a Pitt pen and added Stickles to it.

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71, R20
Hair: E25, 31, 59
Clothes: RV52, 55, 66
Sky: V01, Y00, YR00
Sea: B02, 24, 26, 39, V01
Sand: E53, 55

Grace copyr wtmk
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs, Delphine xx

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow!! This is gorgeous! Perfect coloring and you can really feel the breeze in her hair...

    Hugs
    Linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous! I want to go to that beach and feel the breeze through my hair, too.

    RépondreSupprimer