Membres

vendredi 26 mai 2017

Love love love!


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a card full of love! I used one of the Sweet Valentine Girls digis by Make it Crafty called Marcy's Full Of Love - of course ;)!


As always, I coloured skin first using E000, 00, 04, 11 and a bit of R20 for the cheeks and mouth.


Next I coloured part of her dress white - using C Copics. I left a lot of white to give the impression of white with shading and coloured using C4 in the places meant to be the darkest, then C2 and C0.


I continued with the reds. To give a bit more depth, I used T5 in the darkest spots, then R39, R37 and R35.


For her black hair, I chose my favourite combo of 100, C9, then C7 and BV04 in the highlights. So all the colours I used for my image are as follows:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11
Hair: 100, BV04, C7, 9
Eyes: BG000
White: C0, 2, 4
Red: R35, 37, 39, T5

And there she is on a card:


I matched her with love DPs by MFT and added 4 little Make it Crafty Mini Hearts Chipboard Tinklings coloured in R35 and R39.

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. j'adore cette image ! et la colo évidemment est pile à mon goût ;)
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer