Membres

vendredi 25 août 2017

Krafty Komeback!


Hello everyone! It's time for a Krafty Komeback! How about a Halloween comeback, with one of my all times favourite stamps by Annie Rodrigue :)? As you know lots of the rubber stamp sets at Kraftin' Kimmie have long retired and are not available for purchase anymore and a few of our faves are being rereleased in CLEAR! And today we're announcing a new one!

So, as I was saying, Annie Rodrigue has revamped this fabulously spooky image and some of the sentiments have been changed too, so even if you have the original from years ago, you'll want the new WITCHYPOO!!!


Here is my make for today, another mixed media board:


Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Witchypoo
Colouring: Copics on Make it Color Blending Card and Fresco Paint and Distress Paint on white board

I coloured Witchypoo in Copics and fussy cut it. I did a background on a white board using Fresco and Distress Paints, then stamped a few elements in black using stamps from my stash. Then I put my witch on foam squares for a bit of dimension - and because she is flying ;)!

The Krafty Krew DT members listed below have created some spooky creations to inspire you so be sure to hop around! Then hop over to the shop because WITCHYPOO is NOW AVAILABLE!

It's also Frugal Friday and we've got FOUR sets on sale 40% OFF! But only for the weekend and only while supplies last! So be sure to check them out!

Happy hoppin'! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire