Membres

lundi 4 décembre 2017

12 Krafty Days of Khristmas - Day Four


Hello everyone! For the 12 Krafty Days of Khristmas, we are recapping all of the amazing releases we've had each month of 2017 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! PLUS each and every day during the 12 Days, the stamps sets that we released during the month in review are ON SALE, but ONLY for that day! So today all the APRIL stamps sets are 30%OFF while supplies last! You can see them all HERE

Here is the card I made with a stamp from one of the April sets - the adorable PUDDLE PALS!


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Puddle Pals, Lawn Fawn Alphabet
Colouring: Zig Clean Color Real Brush on Canson Montval
Die: Lawn Fawn

I've kept things very simple and made a very simple background for my cute mouse using my Zigs. I die cut my image with a Lawn Fawn Die and simply added a little Hello sentiment using one of my Alphabet stamp sets. 

Hope you enjoyed today's review, don't forget to join us for the other days at Kraftin' Kimmie! Have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire