Membres

mercredi 21 février 2018

Paperbabe Queen of Hearts


Hello everyone! To celebrate the Alice in Wonderland release at Paperbabe Stamps, I am sharing a card using a gorgeous digi stamp called Queen of Hearts. I used the faint line version of the digi which comes with the regular digi with black lines, to have a softer look and nicer contrast with the eyes - very convenient!


I coloured the skin first, using E000, 00, 11 and RV02 for the cheeks and lips. 


I then coloured the background quickly using RV00. As you can see, I have drawn a square around my image - I did that with the die I knew I was going to use, to know where to stop colouring. 


I then coloured her hair with E19, YR27 and YR23 - a combo I don't often use but quite like! I also coloured her eyes in V12 and RV02, as a reminder of the background and pink on her face.


Next I did the crown. The red is R35, 37, 39, the gold is Y26 and the black is C9.


I then decided to add a bit of texture to my background, so I picked a Paperbabe Stamps Dots Stencil and applied brown ink using a dauber on my stencil. I then cut my image to fit the size of my die.


At last, I added the frame (MFT die) plus three Make it Crafty Heart Chipboard that I coloured in R37, then covered in stickles. To have matching hearts everywhere, I also added stickles on the heart of the crown.

Here is a recap of all the Copics I used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, RV02
Eyes: RV02, V12
Hair: E19, YR23, 27
Crown: C9, R35, 37, 39, Y26
Background: RV00


That's all from me today! Thank you for looking, have a nice Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire