Membres

vendredi 18 mai 2018

My Bujo - Weeks 1 and 2...


Hello everyone! I'm back to share the first 2 weeks of May I created in my bullet journal... a bit late, I know but I'm behind with my posts ;)!! For the month of May I decided to use black and white only - you can see my title page HERE and my monthly page HERE.
So I continued with my black and white idea but did not use any stamps this time, just doodling.

MAY WEEK 1:


I used Pigma Micron pens for that week and repeated the same kinds of flowers, leaves and grass. Here is the whole week:


For the second week, same idea but this time doodling all sorts of flowers and leaves for my fantasy garden, inspired by Joanne's Fink Zenspirations.

WEEK 2:


Doodling was done using Copic Multiliners on that page.

I'll be back to share my Week 3 this weekend - since Week 4 is starting on Monday, I'd better hurry sharing and catching up ;)!

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire