Membres

vendredi 31 août 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge and a SALE!!


Hello everyone! There is a SALE going on this weekend at Paperbabe Stamps on the whole shop, so if you want to do a little shopping, now is a great moment ;)! You can see it all HERE!!

And today is the start of our new challenge too, with a beautiful picture to inspire you :)


As soon as I saw the picture, I knew what I was going to do - rock painting, something I have wanted to do for a while! I went for something not too complicated for a first try, using a sweet little fox from the Whimsical Woodland Set 1 ;)


I put gesso on my pebble first, then stamped my fox from the Whimsical Woodland Set 1 in Pumpkin Stazon and Sepia Archival Inks. I used acrylic paints then - mostly Fresco Paints - and added a few details in Posca Pens and a little heart from the Whimsical Woodland Set 1 too.

We hope you will join us HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: