Membres

mercredi 24 octobre 2018

Beagle Baby Looooooove


Hello everyone! I'm sharing a very special card today, inspired by real life! People who know me a little know how much I love my baby beagles and I am extremely lucky to have had an image made by the fabulous Christy at Tiddly Inks, based on my second baby beagle who arrived home last month :) I can't tell you how blessed I feel!! Huge thanks again to you Christy!! 
So this is the image I'm using today - my Baby Beagle by Tiddly Inks!

I printed my image and die cut it with an MFT circle die, to then focus on the colouring.


I coloured the sky first, using B00 and B02. I added a cloud in BV20, C0 and C1 to avoid having a completely flat sky.


I then coloured my beagle with E30, 31, 34, 44 and 47 for the browns. I added shadows to the white colouring them in W00 first to see where I would place them and then W0, 1, 3.


Next I coloured the grass with my usual combo of G28, YG01, 03, 17 and 67.

So all the Copics I used are:
Sky: B00, 02
Grass: G28, YG01, 03, 17, 67
Beagle Puppy: E30, 31, 34, 44, 47, W00, 0, 1, 3


Now to add more depth, I added a few details to my image: birds in the sky with a Copic Multiliner, a bit of blue Distress Ink aroung the edges of my scene and I used Posca and gel pens to add blades of grass and dots for flowers.

I then mounted my image on another MFT die cut and on a piece of BoBunny DP. The sentiment was done using Make it Crafty Alpha Chipboard painted in white acrylic. 


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. oh la la c'est trop mignon, une image tellement.... othello !
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous! I love the bright colours and the design.

    RépondreSupprimer