Membres

lundi 8 octobre 2018

Krafty Tips and Tuts - Airbrushed Scene with Masking


Hello everyone! I'm sharing a little tutorial today - a simple scene with masking and airbrushing!

For my character, I picked a cute sweetie from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Halloween Lulu set, just rereleased as rubber. I also used the KKS Spooky Silhouettes set, a fabulous set to create Halloween scenes!


I stamped my character in Wicked Black Hybrid Ink on my Copic card and on a Post-It to mask her.


I then stamped a tree from the Spooky Silhouettes set three times. 


I then placed a mask to mimick a hill.


I airbrushed the sky RV23 and 66 starting from the bottom and then I started from the top with YR18 then YR04.


I used the other part of my mask to then cover the sky and create the hill. I used G29, YG03, 67. 


Next I coloured my sweetie in Copics and went back on the trees with a black Copic multiliner to make them really black.

Skin: E000, 00, 11
Hair: BV04, C7, 9, 10
Outfit: C5, 7, 9, 10, R35, 37, 39
Pumpkin: Y35, 38, YR04, 18 


And lastly, I coloured a tiny piece of paper in YG03 and stamped a Halloween sentiment from the Spooky Silhouettes set, and voilà! 

Hope you found this little tutorial helpful! Have a great day everyone! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire