Membres

mercredi 12 décembre 2018

Glimps Nativity Scene


Hello everyone! I'm back to share a little scene featuring some of the adorable nativity stamps by Glimps Digital Stamps - just take a look at the latest release! I chose to use Family and coloured them in Copics of course ;)


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 70

Mary
Hair: BV04, C7, 9
Clothes: B000, 00, 02, 16, W0, 1, 3

Joseph
Hair: E25, 31, 59
Clothes: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Walking Stick: E47, 49

Baby Jesus
Crib: E55, 57, Y11, 26


I decided to create a background for the Holy Family on a grey board. I used Fresco Paints, applied with a sponge. 


I then added black hills to the background with a Pitt pen and I sponged a bit of Distress Ink around the edges of my sky. 


I then glued my images to my board with tape and foam squares for a bit of dimension.


And at last I added a few details - a Make it Crafty Star Chipboard with stickles, a few gold dots in gel pen and I put some gold on the edges of my board, and voilà! 

Thank you very much for your visit! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire