Membres

samedi 8 décembre 2018

Twelve Krafty Days of Khristmas - Day 8


Hello everyone! Welcome to Day EIGHT of the 12 Krafty Days of Khristmas at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! I'm sharing a make today with one of the sets we released in August, called OUT OF THIS WORLD!

These little monsters make me smile and can be used for lots of occasions!


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Out of This World
Ink: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black Ink
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
and Copic Various Inks on Yupo Paper
Other: Grey Board, Staedler Triplus, Gold Treasure, gel pens.

Monster: R05, 20, 22, YR31, 65
Moon: E50, 51, 53, 55 
Background: B04, 69, V12, 17

I made a scene on a grey board. I started by playing with my Copic Various Inks on a piece of yupo paper, then adhered my paper to my board.
I stamped the planet and monster in Wicked Black Ink, coloured them in Copics (with a bit of fineliners too for the monster) and did some fussy cutting. I then added them to my galaxy sky :)

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

4 commentaires: