Membres

mardi 8 juin 2010

Exciting news to share...

Hi everyone! As some of you may know, I think I have something to share... The past few days have been amazing for me! It all started with the encouragement award that I won at the Anya Ink Challenge Blog, the blog for all lovers of the adorable Greeting Farm and CC Designs stamps. It made me SO happy and proud! And... in the middle of my excitement... I was asked if I wanted to join the Design Team... My heart almost stopped! And, YES!! I am so excited and so honoured to join such talented ladies and still find it hard to believe this is happening... The challenges are every other Friday and I really hope you will be able to join us!

Thank you all for reading these lines, and again thank you for your support and all your lovely comments. I am very happy I have told YOU and shared this with YOU, who understand so well!
Enjoy the rest of your day and talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

Quelques mots pour mon "membre" français, tu te reconnaîtras..., je suis absolument aux anges depuis quelques jours car, après avoir reçu un Encouragement Award du nouveau blog Anya Ink, on m'a demandé si je souhaitais rejoindre la Design Team! Incroyable, je nage dans le bonheur! Je suis très honorée d'avoir la chance de partager ma passion avec une équipe aussi pleine de talent (j'ai aussi un peu de pression...). Challenge un vendredi sur deux, en espérant que vous vous joindrez à nous!
Bises,
Delphine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire