Hello all! I know Valentine's Day is over but I don't think it is too late to talk about love, there is not just one day for that ;)! The latest arrivals at Quixotic Paperie inspired me to use one of my Some Odd Girl stamps that I had not inked yet and which I just love... Romantic Gwen...
I coloured Romantic Gwen with my Polychromos and used other stamps from the set - I really like that those stamps come as sets with extras! So the sentiment and heart logo are from the same set and I coloured the heart with my pencils. I added a little bit of washi tape and a Make It Crafty Corner from the Love Heart Swirls Chipboard set, plus a little pearl.
Challenges I am entering:
Cute Card Thursday - Simplify
Creative Belli - Hearts / Valentine
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases In Stock!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Release In Stock!
- CHA Winter 2013 Prima Marketing Inc 6x6 Pads & Vintage Trinkets
- NEW Susana Loves Stamps "Oddly Sweet" monsters release IN STOCK
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Restocks!
- Saturated Canary Winter CHA Release