Hello everybody! I am back for my Quixotic Paperie inspiration post, and I am going to try and bring you some sunshine for this long weekend! Because we have just moved to summer time, I have decided to skip spring and make a summer scene with one of the beautiful Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets, Beach Babe, and a Make It Crafty background - The Beach of course!
I stamped my Beach Babe on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, added the crab and bucket, masked them and stamped my Make It Crafty Beach background. The sentiment comes from the Tiddly Inks set (as well as the crab). I coloured my scene with Copics, added a Make It Crafty Corner and a few gems.
Challenges I am entering:
A Gem of a Challenge - Make It Cute
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - CAS
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely weekend, and Happy Easter! Hugs
- Stamping Surprise Packs - £60 of stamps for just £25!
- 20% off all Impression Obsession Stamps
- 20% off all Impression Obsession Dies
- 30% off all Whimsy Stamps Sentiments & Dies *** Latest Arrivals ***
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release In Stock!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, Diane Duda & Restocks!
- NOW STOCKING: Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets
- NEW Make it Crafty rubber stamps