Hello everyone! I'm back with my Sunday inspiration post for Quixotic Paperie and a bit of magic... As you know, Quixotic Paperie now stocks the adorable Tiddly Inks clear stamps and my card today features one of them, a gorgeous fairy...
I absolutely adore this gorgeous Fairy, she is so elegant! She is from the Everyday Magic set, which includes 2 sentiments and a group of three stars which I have stamped all around my image. I coloured it using a combination of pencils (Caran d'Ache Neocolor II and Faber-Castell Polychromos).
I love that all the Tiddly Inks sets come with sentiments and accessory stamps - you don't need to add anything else, how perfect:)!
Challenge I am entering:
Delicious Doodles - Fairies
Thank you very much for stopping by, have a magical Sunday!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release In Stock!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, Diane Duda & Restocks!
- NOW STOCKING: Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets
- NEW Make it Crafty rubber stamps
- NEW The Greeting Farm stamps