Membres

mardi 31 mai 2011

Simply Sassy...

Hello all! I guess you were not expecting me so soon, well me neither:-)! I don't know, I just felt the urge to make that card, I just had to and I have wanted to colour that image for a long time, so here it is! I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - #60 Maria Therese's fab sketch
Make It Colourful - #20 Yellow and Purple
My Mum's Craft Shop - #7 Favourite Colours (I have too many to tell the truth, but purple keeps coming back!)


And the image only with the usual recipe:-)

Stamp: Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy Pillow Talk
Copics: BV0000, 00, 01, 02, 04, C0, 1, 3, 5, 7, E000, 00, 11, Y11, 13, 15, 17, W0, 1, 3
DPs: Cloud 9 Design, I Lowe Scrap
Dies: Magnolia Doily Flowers, Marianne Design Chinese Rose

And a last picture...

That's clearly all from me tonight:-), thank you very much for visiting and for all the lovely comments you leave, they are truly appreciated!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

21 commentaires:

  1. oh my Hun~~I am in AWE~~Speechless.
    Whoa this is Top Notch--you have inspired me dear!!
    Thanks and big hugz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow hun, this is fabulous! Great colour combo, and your layers are just so neat and perfect! Stunning colourwork on the Sassy, just brilliant. Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ohhh Delphine this looks terrific dear! I'm so jealous of your colouring! Love it!!
    Hugs Kristel

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh my word!! this is absolutely fantastic delphine.i love this image and your colouring is jaw dropping :D
    stunning combo and fab design too :D
    i love it.

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. really gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colouring

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    JJ
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a cool card Delphine ! Oh I love those colours and your colouring is fantastic as always... I admire it on every one of your gorgeous creations ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow,wow, wow! So gorgeous Delphine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. wow! super cette carte j'adore la mise en relief avec le noir, c'est super beau!
    fabuleux papiers
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi hun
    this is just stunning, your colouring is fantastic, luv the colour combo very striking, sue,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow you are so talent with your copics !
    Thanks for commenting in my blog !
    Have a great Tuesday ;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I know how long you spent on this gorgeous card and it was soooo worth it. It's beautiful. Yellow and lilac are my fav colours! Thanks also for playing at MMCS this week. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Delphine, this is beautiful! I love the flower and the colours you've used, yellow looks stunning with purple. Great work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Elle est superbe ta carte Delphine!!!
    Trés beau design!!! j'aime beaucoup ton coloriage.
    Bravo!!!
    Bisous, Murielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Coucou Delphine,

    Dit donc j'ai du retard dans mes messages ,j'ai vu toutes les dernière cartes que tu as réaliser ,très très belles avec une colorisations de toutes beautés ,ta dernière carte est magnifique avec ces couleurs tendre et cette pointe de noir qui fait joliement resortir l'ensemble .
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Fabulous! I love, love the color combo and your coloring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi Delphine. Fabulous!! Absolutely gorgeous colouring. Hope you're having a good week xx Jenny xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Merci ma petite Delphine!!!
    Bon week à toi aussi.
    Gros bisous, Murielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. this is stunning card.
    Fantastic layout and colouring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wow! this is stunning! Your colouring is awesome - the way the light catches her hair - gorgeous! Love everything about it - Beautiful card!

    Hugs Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. A fabulous card Delphine! A gorgeous image and sooooo beautifully coloured as always! Love the papers and sweet flowers too :)
    Kelly.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Coucou Delphine ! Ta carte aux couleurs violet(mauve)/jaune est vraiment très jolie ! Je n'aurais jamais pensé à mélanger des deux tons alors qu'en fait, le résultat est éclatant ! J'aime aussi beaucoup le motif (comme d'habitude ;-) ). Je trouve que d'avoir choisi de colorier les cheveux du personnage en noir accentue l'effet "aguicheur" et c'est vraiment magnifique... J'espère que tu vas bien et que tu passes un bon week-end prolongé en famille (si toutefois il l'est pour toi/vous). A bientôt et gros bisous. Francine

    RépondreSupprimer