Membres

dimanche 10 juin 2012

Birthday Wishes with Melissa


Hello all! And first, thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left me, I am really touched and so sorry I am the worst blogland visitor these days... I'm really doing my best but my best is not good enough and things never seem to go as planned:-(... I hope to be able to catch up very soon! In the meantime, I am sharing the card I made for my Make It Crafty post, a card featuring one of the new Melissa images, another character I have fallen in love with! There are 3 images and today I am using Melissa's Surprise Puppy in a little indoor scene. 


I merged my images in Word, first adding Melissa's Surprise Puppy, then the By The Window image, and I felt I needed to put something in the space behind her, hence the Comfy Chair image. I printed my scene on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured it with Copics. As a finishing touch, a Swirly Corner chipboard, a few pearls and a sentiment from the CC Designs AmyR Be Happy sentiment set. Here is a close up and list of colours used: 


Melissa: E000, 000, 00, 11 (Skin)/ C5, 7, 9 (Hair)/ BG000 (Eyes)/ C0, 1, 3, RV91, 93, 95, 99 (Outfit) 
Puppy: C0, 1, 3, R20 
Present: Y21, 26, 28, R32, 35, 37, 39 
Armchair: R32, 35, 37, 39, 59 
Table: E40, 41, 43, 44, 47 
Flowers: R43, 46, 59, V01, Y15, 28, YG17 
Wall: BG0000 
Window: B91, C0, 1, E40, 41, 43 
Ground: E40, 41

Challenges I am entering:
Craft Punked - Happy Birthday/ Celebration
Paper Crafting Journey - Colour It Up
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy your Sunday! Hugs Delphine xx

28 commentaires:

  1. Delphine this is the cutest!! I love the sweet image and she looks great in that scene. I don't even need to tell you that your colouring is perfect ;) hehehe

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. coucou

    oh ce qu'elle est mignonne, je comprends que tu l'aimes! encore une fois une colorisation à baver d'envie lol !
    comme d'hab, une super carte!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Delphine, c'est magnifique. j'adore la scène que tu as créée avec ces images. Quel coloriage divin. Féliciations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'adore!!!! Ta colorisation est comme toujours parfaite! Et ton style est fantastique! J'aime que l'image soit au "center stage", j'ai même commencé à t'imiter (j'espère que ça ne te dérange pas?) Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous card, the colouring is amazing :D Love the image too :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Don't be sorry Delphine sometime lives get in the way lol!
    as always love your card,it's fabolous!
    XXX Heidy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is stunning, you've put lots of work into it and it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. quelle superbe carte! bravo! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi Delphine,
    Beautiful card!!!
    Frouwkje xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Encore une très jolie carte avec une colorisation plus que parfaite !
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gorgeous card Delphine. Amazing colouring. What a lovely surprise to find your present is a puppy!

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wow! what a gorgeous scene Delphine and what beautiful colouring!! it's a stunning card!
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Delphine,
    Gorgeous card,great image :) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Delphine, I'm a big fan of your coloring! Gorgeous like always!
    Hugs, Simone

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. absolutely fantastic delphine.your colouring has worked its magic again :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. This is so cute, love the great living room scene you created.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Ta carte est superbe!! j'adore ta coloration bravo!!
    Nadyne xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi Delphine, oh I love your scene! it's just gorgeous, and your colouring is beautiful as always.
    Hugs Cheryl

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Awww...Such an adorable card! And as allways...amazing coloring!!! Love the girls face!!! Have a fabby day! Hugs and sunshine

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. wow dear, this is such a fun card. Amazing coloring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Wow, what a fantastic little scene. And as usual I am in awe of your colouring... it gives me something to aspire to. Mwah. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. What a gorgeous scene Delphine ! You have worked your magic again ! Fantastic colouring as always ! And for tonight I will only say : "Allez les Bleus !!!" Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Une carte parfaite, quelle jolie scène, et bien sûr une colorisation merveilleuse !
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Awesome! Love that image and of course your coloring.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Stunning colouring and great image - thanks for joining Craft Punked this week xx

    RépondreSupprimer