Membres

lundi 24 décembre 2012

Tutorial - Colouring Winter Trees with Copics



Hello everyone!
Today I'd like to share a little seasonal tutorial I did for Copic Marker Europe - how to colour winter trees. I have prepared a Magnolia scene, with Snowy Hug as the focus, the Heart Fence stamped on each side and Winter Forest which I stamped 3 times to have more snowy trees :). The sentiment is by Magnolia too. For this tutorial, I am going to show you close ups of a couple of trees on the right of my scene.
***
Bonjour à tous! 
Aujourd'hui je vous montre un petit tutoriel de saison que j'ai fait pour Copic Marker Europe - comment colorier des sapins enneigés.  J'ai préparé une petite scène Magnolia avec comme personnages Snowy Hug, la barrière Heart Fence tamponnée de chaque côté et mes arbres Winter Forest que j'ai tamponnés 3 fois pour avoir plus de sapins:). Le sentiment est aussi un Magnolia. Pour ce tuto, je vais me focaliser sur 2 arbres à droite de ma scène.

Here are the Copics needed to colour those snowy trees: 
G40, YG03, 17, 67, C00, 1, 3
***
Liste des Copics utilisés pour colorier les arbres:
G40, YG03, 17, 67, C00, 1, 3

Step 1: /Etape 1:
I start with a light green, G40, and quickly colour the areas I want to be green. I do not put colour on the ends of the branches because I want them to look heavy with snow.
***
Je commence avec un vert clair, G40, et je délimite les zones que je voudrais faire vertes. Pas de vert sur le bout des branches qui seront pleines de neige. 



**********************

Step 2: /Etape 2:
I colour with my darkest green, YG67, covering some of the area I defined with my G40 and I colour making tiny dots for a bit texture. 
***
En faisant des petits points, je colorie avec mon vert le plus foncé, YG67, sur les zones que j'ai délimitées avec mon G40.



**********************

Step 3: /Etape 3:
Still colouring making little dots, I cover my YG 67 dots with YG 17 and expand the green a little.
***
Toujours en faisant des petits points, je couvre ce que j'ai fait en YG 67 avec mon YG 17 et j'élargis un peu la zone verte.



**********************

Step 4: /Etape 4:
Same process with YG03 this time.
***
Même chose avec mon YG03.



**********************

Step 5: /Etape 5:
Now I am going to lightly blend all my greens with my G40.
***
J'adoucis l'ensemble de mes verts en coloriant avec mon G40.



**********************
Step 6:/Etape 6: 
I am now colouring the white with my Cs. I start with C3, and I also add a bit of C3 in the green, where my darkest areas should be.
***
Je colorie le blanc avec mes C. Je commence avec mon C3 et j'en ajoute un peu dans les zones vertes, pour en foncer certaines.



**********************
Step 7: /Etape 7:
Next, I use C1 over my C3 and expand the "grey" area a little. Then I add C00.
***
J'élargis ma zone grise en utilisant maintenant mon marqueur C1. Même chose ensuite avec mon C00.



**********************
And that's how I make my winter trees!
***
Voilà donc comment je colorie mes sapins!

Here is my whole scene... and all the Copics I used:
***
La scène en entier et tous les marqueurs utilisés:



Tilda: Skin/Peau: E0000, 000, 11, 21
Hair/Cheveux: E31, 35, 39, 59
Outfit/ Tenue: BG000, B97, BV0000, 000, 00, 02, 04, 08 (top/haut), BG91, 93, 95, 97, 99 (jeans), W0, 1, 3, 5 (fluffy white/blanc duveteux)

Snowman/Bonhomme de neige: Body/Corps: C00, 1, 3, 5 (Snow/Neige), E44, 47 (Buttons/Boutons), YR00, 02 (Nose/Nez)
Hat/Bonnet: C3, R32, 35, 37, 39
Broom/Balai: E43, 44, 47, Y21, 26, E35

Trees/Sapins: C00, 1, 3, G40, YG03, 17, 67
Fence/Barrière: E40, 41, 43, 44
Sky and clouds/Ciel et nuages: BG0000, BV20, C00, 0, 1
Snow/Neige: C00, 0, 1, 3, 5


Challenges I am entering:
Marvelous Magnolia - 2 or More
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - Christmas
Crafty Calendar - White Christmas 
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Snowmen
Crafts And Me - Winter Wonderland Christmas Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Merry Christmas
Deep Ocean -Santa is coming to town
Milk Coffee Challenge - Christmas or Winter Holiday


That's all from me today! Have a wonderful day and a very Merry Christmas!
C'est tout pour aujourd'hui! Bonne journée et surtout un très Joyeux Noël à vous tous! Bisous,
 Hugs
Delphine xx

23 commentaires:

  1. ah ben voilà ce qu'il me fallait! merci !!!
    évidemment une scène d'enfer quelle minutie dans la préparation! bravo
    une colo à tomber comme toujours!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super sweet card Delphine and a fab tut for colouring trees.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope you have a good one and here's to a fab crafty 2013!

    Donna
    ♥ oxo ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super Delphine!!!! Merci pour le tuto et quelle belle carte! Joyeux Noël! Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. fantastic tutorail delphine,you make it looks so easy.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great tutorial and beautiful card Delphine.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Breathtaking colouring as usual Delphine!

    Have a fabulous Christmas honey!

    Mary x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful colourwork, Delphine, on this gorgeous card! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!! Festive hugs, Lesley

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for the tutorial.

    Marit

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. gorgeous, Delphine, thanks for the tutorial!
    Merry Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. magnifique résultat! joyeux noel! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. OH MY GOODNESS DELPHINE!!!! Thank you very much for the Tutorial.
    I hope that you had a great Christmas
    HUGS Linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for the tutorial.
    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges.

    Hugs, Nelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Magnifique Delphine, merci pour la technique, très intéressant, je vais certainement essayer.
    Superbe scène. Bravo. et Joyeuses fêtes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oh what a super Christmas card Delphine, I really admire your colouring! Perfect for our challenge at Di's Digi Design Challenge, thanks for joining us! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Best Wishes for 2013! Shelly x

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I may be Queen of Embellishments but you are defintiely the Queen of Scenes. Fantastic my friend and your colouring as always, awesome!
    Whilst I'm here I'll thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    Hugs Tracy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Excellent tutorial Delphine. Your coloring is absolutely amazing.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hello,
    avec ce tuto on ne peut pas rater les sapins. Il faut vraiment que j'essaye. La colo est magnifique.
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. A gorgeous Magnolia creation, Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Magnolia,
    Hope you have a happy 2013
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. wow...great job n thanks for tutorial. Love it!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges. Good luck!

    Hugs, Jill

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Such a beautiful card Delphine with that gorgeous colouring! I enjoyed reading your tutorial too :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Anything Goes Challenge!

    Sharon x

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. You know that I love your work and this is no exception. Great Tut on the colouring of the trees too.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.
    Hugs from Bron :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Merci pour ce tuto !!!
    J'ai hate de l'essayer en espérant que ta méthode fonctionne aussi avec mes promarkers !!!
    Bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer