Membres

dimanche 23 décembre 2012

Tutorial - No Line Colouring with a Digi


Hello everyone! Does that picture look familiar? Well that's because you already saw it!!! I posted it a month ago and then posted tips on the MIC store blog on how I made my digi ready for no line colouring. I forgot to post my tips here but I like having everything I do posted on my blog too, so let's say it is better late than never lol! I used Microsoft Word to alter the light of my image, my software is in French but I hope you can understand with the following pictures. 

Bonjour à tous! Cette image vous dit quelque chose? Normal, vous l'avez vue il y a un mois:)! Je l'ai publiée et j'ai ensuite publié un tuto rapide sur le blog de Make It Crafty sur comment je prépare un digi pour faire du no line et j'ai complètement oublié de le publier sur mon blog! Mieux vaut tard que jamais! J'utilise Word pour modifier la luminosité de mon image.

 The image I used is the super cute Fairy Twinkles.

 L'image que j'ai utilisée est l'adorable Fairy Twinkles.

********************************


First, I right clicked on my image and chose the symbol at the bottom (Format).

D'abord, je clique droit sur mon image et je choisis "Format".

*********************************




In the window that opened, I clicked on "Recolour" as shown in the red circle and then chose the 3rd symbol on the second line, and this is what I got...

 Dans la fenêtre qui s'ouvre, cliquez sur "Recolorier" et choisissez le 3e symbole sur la 2e ligne, voilà ce que vous obtenez...
*********************************



The image on the left is the result of what I have just shown you, the one on the right is the original image with dark lines.

L'image à gauche est le résultat de ce que je viens de vous montrer, celle à droite, l'image originale.

As you can see, the symbol I clicked on (3rd symbol 2nd line) automatically changed the light and contrast (to 70% and -70%). It is a setting I found and like. But it is possible not to use that symbol and play with the light setting yourself. To do so, once you have right clicked on your image and chosen "Format" as shown in Step 1, just play with the "light" arrow until you are satisified.
And here is the image coloured...

Comme vous pouvez le constater, le symbole sur lequel j'ai cliqué (3e symbole, 2e ligne) a automatiquement changé la luminosité et le contraste ( 70% et -70%), un réglage qui me convient bien. Mais vous pouvez ne pas cliquer sur ce symbole et modifier la luminosité vous-même. Pour le faire, une fois que vous avez cliqué droit sur l'image et choisi "Format" comme vu dans l'étape 1, faites bouger la flèche "Luminosité" jusqu'à ce que vous trouviez un réglage qui vous convient. Pour rappel, voilà l'image coloriée...


List of Make It Crafty Products used:  
I hope that helped a little, feel free to ask if you have questions! Thank you very much for your visit!
Merci de votre visite, bisous! 
Hugs, Delphine xx 

9 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial, another thing on my to try list
    Have a great Christmas
    Hugs, Becky x
    I've got candy on my blog if you're interested, http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome work hun, simply stunning - I really must practice this more! Hugs Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't speak French, but I can do it in French! Merci beacoup! X

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for the fab tutorial Delphine, I've been wondering how to make one, the tut was easy to follow!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    Love
    Maarit

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you very much for the great tutorial!
    Lots of love and a happy christmas to you and your family!
    Sabine

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. merci mdame ! je ne suis pas une adepte de word, mais je vais m'intéresser à ces paramètres dans mon traitement de texte.
    ps : bien arrivée, temps impec!
    bisous
    et joyeux noël ;)
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Super contente d'avoir de tes nouvelles. Je te souhaite un Joyeux Noël. Et merci encore pour toutes les fabuleuses créations et p'tits chefs d'oeuvre que tu nous offres chaque semaine.

    Super Bisous
    de ta Super Fan Number One.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks for the tutorial Delphine, and the card is gorgeous!
    Wish you a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for the tutorial great idea hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer