Hello all! If you are looking for my Make It Crafty Entertainers Blog Hop Post, please click HERE!
It is Sunday and today I am sharing a card I made with one of the NEW Fairy Dust stamps by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD available from Quixotic Paperie! It is a collection of 6 adorable fairies and the one I am featuring today is called Looking For Love:)
I stamped Looking For Love on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and coloured her with Copics. I stamped my image a second time and coloured only the keyhole frame. I cut it out and put it on 3D foam squares for a bit of dimension. The DP is My Mind's Eye and I added a tiny bit of ribbon and a little heart.
My little Fairy and the other five from the Fairy Dust collection are available on preorder and due on 24th April! You can see them all HERE!
Challenge I am entering:
Moving Along With The Times - Fantasy and Fairies
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release PREORDER Due in 24th April
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release In Stock!
- BACK IN STOCK: Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets
- Craft Stamper Magazine May 2013
- The Greeting Farm LIMITED EDITION Release & Die Set
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits