Membres

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #6


Hello again! I'm back to tell you about our new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps, very seasonal since it's "Spook Us", so anything Halloweeny or spooky looking!

I could not resist using the beautiful Mayleedee Witchily - I just LOVE this stamp!


Stamp: Paperbabe Stamps Mayleedee Witchily (available as red rubber or digi)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
Other: CC Designs Bat Die, Distress Inks, pearls

I kept my card very simple as always, coloured in Copics and did the background in Copics, then added a bit of Distress Inks on the edges, as shown to me by my friend Zoe:)


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, 23
Hair: 100, C5, 7
Eyes: Y26, 28
Purple: V09, 12, 15, 17
Green: YG03, 17, 67
Cat: W0, 1, 3, Y21, YG03
Book: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Background: YR00

Challenges I am entering:
As You Like It - Cute or Elegant (definitely Cute for me, I LOVE colouring cute images!!)
Hanna and friends - Halloween
Milk Coffee Challenge - Halloween
Addicted To Stamps and More - CAS
Crafting By Design - Halloween

We hope you'll be able to join us! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh la la tout est parfait dans cette carte !!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow Delphine, this is stunning and she is VERY cute indeed!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Amazing coloring and fabulous choice in colors! So happy you could join us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous. Beautiful colouring. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    RépondreSupprimer